I've been a member of photobucket for years and was happy and surprised that there was an APP for that

it had bad reviews so i downloaded the free version and it works great for me.....i used the site for storing photos and now have access to them
    photos easily right on my iphone 5

im gonna wait a few days and buy the paid version after i play with it somemore

the only drawback i see is the app asks if you want to upload all your camera roll photos and you have to answer YES or NO which is a hassle...
    hopefully the paid version will have an option to avoid this.....

FOUR STAR Rating
    xybadog and KaterinaM like this.
    04-19-2013 09:32 AM
    Thanks for this. The Android photobucket app was absolute cr@p and so slow I ended up ditching it after a couple of days. I may give this one a go because I haven't uploaded anything to my albums there for a while and, if I remember correctly, they auto delete certain albums after a certain amount of activity (I may be wrong though).
    04-20-2013 04:55 AM
    the only drawback i see is the app asks if you want to upload all your camera roll photos and you have to answer YES or NO which is a hassle...
    And you have to check it all the time?
    04-22-2013 03:12 AM
    And you have to check it all the time?
    there is an option to Not Remind Me again I used it and waited a day started the app and it didn't ask me and it also didn't upload all my photos so it appears it solved my Main issue
    04-23-2013 09:41 AM
    I've dl'd it but not used it yet. I'll give it a go and see if its any good.
    04-23-2013 04:42 PM