Play as Atomic in this SuperMarioBros type Adventure. Travel through sunny grassland,ice caves, and retroland in this console quality platformer .

- Tons of Powers like the ability to freeze enemies, use a flamethrower, slash with a mighty sword or turn your whole body into a fireball !!

-Smash bricks and enemies that stand in your way.

-Collect coins and Unlock Achievements!!

-Travel through multiple worlds and encounter many different enemy types.

-Insane boss fights

Itunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/atomic2...mUvbUpU2013618
    Attached Thumbnails Atomic 2D Platformer - the best Super Mario Type Iphone Game avalible-iphone-platformer-kirby-type-powers.png   Atomic 2D Platformer - the best Super Mario Type Iphone Game avalible-monochrome-gameboy-type-level.png   Atomic 2D Platformer - the best Super Mario Type Iphone Game avalible-use-your-sword-slash-enemies.png   Atomic 2D Platformer - the best Super Mario Type Iphone Game avalible-atomic-2dplatformer-boxer-boss-retina-display.png  
    04-16-2013 09:33 PM
    Hew new blood at imore...Seriously Welcome here to our forums I see as a game Developer which we love to see. Have you had a chance to visit our Development forum to interact with more Devs like yourself? If not please do and make yourself at home.
    05-02-2013 01:38 PM
    Hew new blood at imore...Seriously Welcome here to our forums I see as a game Developer which we love to see. Have you had a chance to visit our Development forum to interact with more Devs like yourself? If not please do and make yourself at home.
    Thanks sorry I havent been around for a while. I just dropped the price from $2.99>.99 cents!!! Grab this great game while its on sale!!
    05-02-2013 07:09 PM