Best File Manager/Document Editor

bunjy

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey Guys!

I am a new iPhone 5 user (jumped ship from Android). On thing that I'm trying to get used to is the lack of a dedicated file structure. What do you guys believe is the best app for file managment and document editing? I need the ability to attach documents to email for work use. Your help is greatly appreciated!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The file structure on iOS is greatly different than Android. That being said, someone started an identical thread about two days ago that might help you. My suggestion would be something like Docs 2 Go.

ELavar

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
The file structure on iOS is greatly different than Android. That being said, someone started an identical thread about two days ago that might help you. My suggestion would be something like Docs 2 Go.

I second that. Docs 2 go is great!

richardallenpeik

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Hey Guys!

I am a new iPhone 5 user (jumped ship from Android). On thing that I'm trying to get used to is the lack of a dedicated file structure. What do you guys believe is the best app for file managment and document editing? I need the ability to attach documents to email for work use. Your help is greatly appreciated!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR