Don?t Steal My Banana: FREE monkey style castle defense game gone bananas!

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone!

First of all, i would like to introduce us: We are Dragon Game Studio, a small indie game developer located on the beautiful island Bali :cool: Last week we released our first two games, and one of the games is the one you see below.

icon.png

iTunes download link: [video]https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dont-steal-my-banana/id606768586?ls=1&mt=8[/video]

We would love to hear what you guys thinks! The good, the bad, the ugly. We can take it :cool:

These are a few of the reviews that we got so far in the App Store:

Hilarious app ★★★★★
by Marlborof18 - Version 1.0 - Mar 31, 2013
This app is really funny and addictive to play. It is designed in a very simple way but full of exciting and enjoyable moments. I love it. I just can't stop playing it.

Fun ★★★★★
by A77MiLos - Version 1.0 - Mar 31, 2013
Nice game, it's pretty fun to play. I particularly love its cute graphic design. The game seems simple at first glance, but actually it's much more competitive than I thought. It really requires high concentration and accuracy! Love it! Very addictive to play.

Awesome ★★★★★
by SS183 - Version 1.0 - Mar 30, 2013
Seems like a banana tower-defense game lol and I totally love it! The cute artwork design and its background effects is awesome, and the game strategy is simple but also competitive. It's incredibly fun and entertaining to play, nice to kill time on this boring weekend.

Great ★★★★★
by cristian-01 - Version 1.0 - Mar 30, 2013
Great game!! I love arcade-games, but this is one of my favourites!! It works very fast and smooth on my iPad 2 iOs 6.1.2 My kids are playing it often, and they love it to! I'll give it 5 stars!!

Great ★★★★★
by Deslee2012 - Version 1.0 - Mar 30, 2013
The gameplay is well polished. I like the monkey so much as it is cute and funny. Addicting game.

Don?t Steal My Banana is a free, fast-paced tower defense game gone bananas.

Strategy, precision and fast fingers is a must!

You play as Ulu, a cute baby monkey living in the jungle of Bali. Your objective is to protect your magical golden banana from being stolen by a bunch of hungry beasts. It might sound easy, but it?s easier said than done!

The gameplay is simple, but powerful:

- Tap, hold & release to fire
- Master all the fruity weapons
- Time your shots perfectly to build up massive combos
- Level up & become the ultimate baby monkey
- Spin & win awesome prizes in the Banana Boom
- Unlock massive achievements
- Compete against your Game Center friends

+ much more BANANA-TASTIC action!

comic-preview.jpg

shotDefend2.jpg

shotWeapons.jpg

shotCombo.jpg

shotStatus2.jpg

Don't Steal My Banana is the first game developed by the Bali based start-up company Dragon Game Studio, and is now available for FREE on iPhone, iPad & iPod touch.

Hope you will enjoy our game :D

Lots of Love from Bali - Island of the Gods!

Team Dragon Game Studio

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711