New iphone owner looking for an app??

vinny jr

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
I am a long time Android user buying the iphone 5 on the 12th. I have a Windows laptop that I send links to from my Android phone using phone2chrome or Linkpush, both are very good. phone2chrome hooks up with your Dropbox account. Do any of these apps work with the iphone 5 and the Windows laptop?? Are there any apps that will work between IOS and the Windows laptop (Windows XP) that I can use to move a link from my iphone 5 and the Windows laptop??

I send allot of links to my computer during the day and catch them when I get home. Pocket is another great app I use to share my links or anything between the Android phone and my Windows XP Laptop.

Thanks for the help,
Vinny

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
If you use the iCloud control panel for windows on the PC - it will sync bookmarks between the PC and the iPhone using iCloud.

vinny jr

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
If you use the iCloud control panel for windows on the PC - it will sync bookmarks between the PC and the iPhone using iCloud.

What about the Chrome Browser on the iphone 5, can I send links back and forth, I know bookmarks are probably synced but looking for something I can tap onto a link and share the specific link or page with my Windows XP which I also have Google Chrome as my web page??

Thanks for the help,
Vinny

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
What about the Chrome Browser on the iphone 5, can I send links back and forth, I know bookmarks are probably synced but looking for something I can tap onto a link and share the specific link or page with my Windows XP which I also have Google Chrome as my web page??

Thanks for the help,
Vinny

The Chrome browser for iOS works well. I have it synced with the Chrome browser on my iPad & MacBook. Whether there's an extension that will give you what you seek in regard to sharing links, I don't know because I don't use it in that manner. I share links via RSS readers, Instapaper, Evernote, Twitter, etc.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2