Help us at CoreVia Connect finish up our Kickstarter Project strong!

John Zeledon

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi there everyone, so we here at CoreVia have been working hard to finish up a strong campaign on Kickstarter for our CoreVia app. We are at $7,600 right now and we are almost at our goal of $10,000 to finish up making an iPhone/Android version.

Kickstarter Link Here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coreviainc/corevia-connect-a-whole-new-way-to-connect-to-your
iPad Link Here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/corevia-connect/id583778747?mt=8&uo=4

441834e9cbb281948c23317de308f8fe_large.png

CoreVia Connect is the only Remote Desktop App that will never again leave you asking "What if?
Featuring a Unique Multi-Tasking Bar, Expos? button, CoreVia Connect will leave the user wanting to use their Tablet more than they use their PC.

An Overview of CoreVia Connect
Remote Desktop Connections are AWESOME!
It's supposed to be that dream of the future made "real" today. I can be anywhere at any time and just log into my computer from my Tablet either through wifi or cell phone data (3G/4G/LTE). I no longer need to be in front of my computer to access information on my computer.

So What Went Wrong?
There are a TON of Remote Desktop Apps out in the App Store. Seriously, look it up, everyone wants in on the game. Some are free, some are paid, but ask anyone who uses a Remote Desktop App for more than a couple of weeks and they will tell you, it's a NIGHTMARE.

Why? NOT ALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES ARE CREATED EQUAL!
PCs are not meant for your fingers. Tablets are not meant for your mouse. Get it? They are different! But todays Remote Desktop apps don't do anything to modify a PC mirroring on your Tablet. It's just that, a mirror.

So let's make Remote Desktop Even Better!
This is where we need your help iMore. We've been at it coding and dreaming up CoreVia Connect but we now need that tiny push to put us past the finish line.
Your help would go a long way, from helping us pay for further development and maintenance!! This is like a work of art, it takes time, and if at first you don't succeed, we just got to keep trying! With your help, we can make this the best app on the Apple App Store/ Google Play Store!

HERE'S THE BEST PART, YOU CAN TRY OUR APP NOW!
FOR FREE!

We aren't going to hold out on you guys. Just to show you that we mean business when we say we are dedicated to making this app happen, we've already launch the app on itunes as a Beta version for Kickstarter users to try and give us back info. THIS IS FOR EVERYONE, NOT JUST DONORS :D!
If you like it, please consider coming back here and funding this Kickstarter project! Or similarly, you can just purchase from within the Beta version and when the full version is released, you'll automatically be upgraded!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner