Testflightapp beta testers wanted for maths game and alphabet app

Appvism

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Hello all,

OK, i'm having trouble getting beta testers in other forums and need some help here. I am about to release a casual maths game and a children's abc app but I need to test this on real devices, just to make sure they work ok. If you have the following devices, and also have already or are willing to sign up to Testflightapp as a user tester, please let me know and I will sent you an invite!

I need to test the apps on the following:
1. iPhone 5
2. iPhone 4S
3. iPad 3 or 4
4. iPad Mini

About the game/app:
My website has further information about both apps - Appvism Projects

1. Maths Attack - this is a simple, multiple-choice maths game.

screenshot3-maths-attack.png

2. ABC Learn - this is a simple, children's alphabet app.

screenshot3-abc-learn.png

Please let me know if you are interested in either, or both. I am primarily only looking to make sure the apps work and display fine on the above devices, so you do not need to provide expert, detailed feedback. Interest in either maths or if you have children say would help I guess, but is not crucial. Of course, any feedback you have would be appreciated especially if things are not aligned and displaying properly on your screen, a screenshot of it (pressing both the power and home buttons when using the app) would be great! I have only tested it on the iPhone 4 and iPad 2.

I will be looking to do this via Testflightapp, which requires registration and installing a provisional profile on your device purely for the testing app.

Please let me know if you are interested!

Thanks for reading,

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner