Animal Eye - My first iPhone app

uncosunbear

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi all

I'm new to reddit so I'm not really sure how this is all done.

My name is Andrew Rhodes and I have been working hard over the past six months as the sole creator and developer of the entertainment camera application 'Animal Eye'.

This app lets you to select different animals, point the camera, and view whatever you choose through the eyes of that animal. The image displayed is distorted in varying ways in an attempt to replicate what each specific animal may see. You can then take photos and share them to facebook.

This app has taken me a lot of time and hard work, and I am very proud that I can finally announce its release. There is both a paid version for $0.99 and a free version which simply has a few of the animals locked.

I have a couple of links below for anyone interested in checking it out:
iTunes (Free):https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id615186019?at=10l3Vy
iTunes ($0.99): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id615183100?at=10l3Vy
Facebook: Animal Eye | Facebook
Youtube: Animal Eye !!! Offical App Trailer - YouTube

Please let me know what you think. I know there are places where it can still be improved, and I plan on updating it into the future. However for now, I am just going to enjoy today :).

Hiroaki Matsumoto

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Just released my first Iphone app - Animal Eye

Hello, I'm a Japanese user.

Your app is just what I wanted!! I really like it!

Now I can understand how my wife's parents' dog see our world.

And I also want 'rabbit mode'.

I want to know how my rabbit see our room, furniture, foods, etc.

If you add rabbit mode, please tell me.

I'll buy the add-on and I also introduce your app in Japanese SNS's.

Thank you.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Just released my first Iphone app - Animal Eye

On behalf of everyone at iMore both Staff and members we appreciate you bringing us a new app for review. It looks very interesting and I am sure you worked very hard at it. We all wish you much success with it. If you need any help with anything, Please don't hesitate to contact us.
Please feel free to have a look around at all of the other forums especially the Development & Design forum. Once again
thank You for being a part of iMore!
To be sure that all App Developers conform with all of the posting regulations we ask that you
familiarize yourself with the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73