Alright so I'm creating this thread in hopes to keep it updated. I hate searching the web for decent game reviews within a specific genre and finding articles from 2012 and prior and most of the threads in Apps & Games are single posts about games on the market. So I figured, search no more, I'll just make a general review/recommendation forum on the best iOS community out there!

It's simple, tell everyone your favorite iOS games and why they're your favorite. If anyone is wondering what the best is in a genre, suggest and explain why. If everyone shares good explainations then this could become a central informative thread for anyone looking for a solid game in any genre on any day.

Here's what I'm looking for - I want to know what you all think the best FULL game is on iOS (for example: Modern Combat series, GTA series, etc.)
    Also, what do you think the best open world game is?

This is an example of what users can ask, and a good response from everyone would leave me with the information I need! (I am actually looking for opinions on the above topic, by the way!)

Review, suggest, and share away my friends!!
    03-25-2013 03:04 PM
    03-25-2013 03:46 PM
    I'm pretty good about searching for threads before creating one.

The first one is similar I suppose. None of them really have the general concept of question and answer, ask and suggest, etc. Just thought I'd try to make something that can stay updated as a general discussion on what's current and people can give their own review and recommendations to users who ask.

But you're the boss, not I. Sorry, D.
    03-25-2013 09:45 PM
    I'm pretty good about searching for threads before creating one.
    I have no doubt and I didn't mean to imply that you did not...

The first one is similar I suppose. None of them really have the general concept of question and answer, ask and suggest, etc. Just thought I'd try to make something that can stay updated as a general discussion on what's current and people can give their own review and recommendations to users who ask.
    I understood what you were asking and the below quote prompted me to post the links:

"It's simple, tell everyone your favorite iOS games and why they're your favorite. If anyone is wondering what the best is in a genre, suggest and explain why. If everyone shares good explanations then this could become a central informative thread for anyone looking for a solid game in any genre on any day."

The links I posted were to help you see what people had already 'listed' as their favorite games.

But you're the boss, not I.
    Dude, really?
    Sorry, D.
    Not necessary. People who read this thread will clearly understand what you are seeking and hopefully, many of them will respond. Anyway, take care...
    03-25-2013 09:53 PM
    People who read this thread will clearly understand what you are seeking and hopefully, many of them will respond. Anyway, take care...
    Thanks. I wasn't trying to challenge you, I was just explaining my concept for the post and how it differentiated from the others. But I understand your reason for your post and I thank you for the suggestions. And likewise.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    03-25-2013 10:37 PM