I must be missing something that changed...if I want to see all tweets tagged with a certain hashtag (say #imore) what is the easiest way to do that? If I just search for "imore" I get results that don't use the hashtag.

The only option I see is to find a tweet that uses the tag, open it, and then tap the hashtag. Is there an easier way? I feel like this is a recent change to the Twitter app.
    03-17-2013 11:55 AM
    Click the search icon in the app and then type in whatever you're seeking preceded by the hashtag. For example, #smh.
    03-17-2013 11:59 AM
    Or if you have saved searches - tapping the search icon brings up that list...
    03-17-2013 12:12 PM
    Click the search icon in the app and then type in whatever you're seeking preceded by the hashtag. For example, #smh.
    Thanks, I was able to figure that out, but thought I was missing something—seems odd that we have to go to a keyboard two taps away just to type the # symbol—and then go back to the ABC board—in an app built around using them, doesn't it?
    03-17-2013 12:24 PM
    Thanks, I was able to figure that out, but thought I was missing something—seems odd that we have to go to a keyboard two taps away just to type the # symbol—and then go back to the ABC board—in an app built around using them, doesn't it?
    I suppose, but I've been doing it that way for the past 4 years and therefore, I don't even give it a second thought.
    03-17-2013 12:28 PM
    I suppose, but I've been doing it that way for the past 4 years and therefore, I don't even give it a second thought.
    Hmm, my memory is that in earlier versions I could search a word and one of the choices in the results would always be the hashtag page. Oh well!
    03-17-2013 12:32 PM
    Hmm, my memory is that in earlier versions I could search a word and one of the choices in the results would always be the hashtag page. Oh well!
    It could very well have been that way, but I simply can't recall. Besides, I've used a lot of Twitter apps on various devices over the years.
    03-17-2013 12:44 PM
    Massie, I just saw an update for the Twitter app updating it to version 5.4.1 and the things that are allegedly fixed are:

1. Fixes issue where some users are not receiving all of their push notifications
    2. Fixes an issue where some users are not able to access hashtag, topic, and user auto-complete suggestions while searching or composing a tweet
    03-18-2013 04:41 PM