Pulse: News, Blog, Magazine and Social Reader - anyone getting notifications to work, at all??

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
my settings are set up correctly in the app and via my notification settings

i get nothing.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Blink, were you able to get the notifications to work for you with the Pulse app?

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Pulse: News, Blog, Magazine and Social Reader - anyone getting notifications to

I used pulse for a loong time (said used because I officially switched to flipboard now) and I have to say that I never got notifications either.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Pulse: News, Blog, Magazine and Social Reader - anyone getting notifications to

I used pulse for a loong time (said used because I officially switched to flipboard now) and I have to say that I never got notifications either.

I gave Pulse a try a while back, but never liked it. Its layout was just too busy for my liking. I enjoyed Flipboard for a while but then got tired of the magazine layout. I suppose I simply enjoy the tried & true RSS style reading apps like Feeddler Pro and Reeder.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: Pulse: News, Blog, Magazine and Social Reader - anyone getting notifications to

I use both and on Pulse I am not getting anything either.

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Oh I see what you mean JustMe'D, I guess I'm one of those people that likes/enjoys different layout ^_^ for example pocket vs instapaper.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Oh I see what you mean JustMe'D, I guess I'm one of those people that likes/enjoys different layout ^_^ for example pocket vs instapaper.

That's easy....Instapaper...;)....It is also configured as my default mobilizer via Tweetbot, Reeder & Feeddler Pro. Pocket is very nice & well-made, but I will stick to the old tried & true...(laughing)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I never get notifications from pulse. I have everything setup as well and I still get nothing. I also haven't been able to save articles to pocket either. After a email to Custumer service they said it should be fixed in the next update. Hopefully notifications will work too.

Tapatalking

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AbbiePilgrim