I am looking for an app that I can use to check in / out my high school girls basketball equipment. I would be purchasing this myself so an app like "cheqroom" appears to be close, I cannot afford $500 for number I items I have to do. I have home and away jerseys, backpacks, warmups, travelgear etc. Basically, I am seeking an app that has a database feature where I can enter all my equipment by their unique ID number I assign and then from some list (dropdown?) I can see items available and check those out where needed. When they return their stuff I can go into the persons profile and check off their stuff. It then appears back into the available inventory. I would like to use photos as well but can get by with a list only if I had to.

An app would allow:
    - to check in and out equipment - where I could track condition of the items.
    -allow entry of a basic player profile where I could see who had what items-
    -not show or ghost out curretly checked out items .
    -allow easy check in - hopefully by going to the players profile and check in from their list of items and add in current condition

I have searcehed in Google, Bing etc and I just cannot find anything

If someone knows I would appreciate your help in finding an app.
    03-05-2013 11:21 AM
    Perhaps try crating a simple database with Bento?
    03-05-2013 12:49 PM
    I bought and am currently playing with Bento. At this point it is a gloified interface for an excel spreadsheet. While I can layout the screen the way I would want an app to look and make it do some similiar things. I am still missing that app enviroment and more important to me anyway is the ability to not select an item already checked out and check it out to someone else. If there was a way to take the "choice" selection field and relate that field to another database where I would store the particular items it would be great. However Bento's relationships do not work that way from what I can tell.

This is a great product for what it does and maybe it does what I want and I just cannot tell. I am waiting on Bento support to contact me back. So if anyone knows of an iOS app to manage checking in and out equipment I would appreciate it. I have a attached a photo of the screen from Bento of the layout/effect/use I am seeking.
    iPad/iPhone rental inventory 36326management App-photo.png
    As you can see...when a home jersey # 3 status is set to out, I would like for the next record that # 3 be grayed out or not available.
    03-07-2013 09:44 AM