Wow, it's been awhile since I posted in the forums. Guess that means I've had no problems, right? Right.

Anywho, I know there are a number of apps that allow for PDF annotations, but what about apps permitting Word document annotations? Are there apps that offer such a service? I haven't run across any in my searches and could use a suggestion or two. The students at my school upload their papers in DOC format, and while I typically type out my comments (usually on my iPad), a colleague and I were speaking yesterday about apps that would permit handwritten comments on DOC files. Ideally, I'd love an app that connects to Dropbox and that allows me to mark up Word documents and then sync them back to Dropbox.

Any help from the community would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    03-02-2013 10:00 AM
    Evernote may just be what you're looking for.
    03-02-2013 10:14 AM
    Thanks for that suggestion. I use Evernote (I love it) for my own notes and stuff (web clippings, etc.), but I'm looking for more of a document manager, something like Goodreader but that allows DOC annotations.
    03-02-2013 10:32 AM
    Have you looked at CloudOn? I've used it for a couple of months, and had pretty good luck with it. I generally only edit my own docs, but it seems to support annotations.
    03-02-2013 10:41 AM
    Does CloudOn allow for handwritten comments? If so, I'll take a look at it.
    03-02-2013 10:47 AM
    Notability is an excellent iPad app for what you seek, but, unless I'm mistaken, you would still have to import the DOC files to .pdf format.
    03-02-2013 11:13 AM
    HI there
    Yeah,i know there are a number of apps that allow for PDF annotations.For the apps permitting Word document annotations,i am also looking for that.I only know how to annotate word document using a word program on my computer.And i want to know that if there is any app which supports to do the word document annotations offline?Thanks for any suggestion.
    11-11-2013 10:35 PM