What was your first paid app?

iNotes4You

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21361343682.570839.jpg
If you remember which app you purchased first at Apple's App Store please complete your answer with the purchase year and the iOS model.

Thanks in advance to all contributing members.

jeans94621

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
slingpayer 2008
ipod touch first generation
i checked the app store purchashed history and was a little surprised that was my first app. But looking back I remembered that was what i purchased the ipod for so i could watch tv on the go. Thanks for taking me down memory lane.:eek:

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I think it was Blogpress for my iPad in October 2011.

Sent From My Mobile Device Using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have no idea what app I purchased first, but if I had to guess, I'd say it was either Tapatalk or a weather-related app....I think...:)

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I have no idea what app I purchased first, but if I had to guess, I'd say it was either Tapatalk or a weather-related app....I think...:)

If you open iTunes and go to your account page (click on the button with your Apple ID on it and go to Account) you'll see there's a Purchase History area...click See All and you'll be able to then jump to the earliest entries.

For me, it was Multi-Photo, back in 2009: Multi-Photo solves an iPhone problem | TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you open iTunes and go to your account page (click on the button with your Apple ID on it and go to Account) you'll see there's a Purchase History area...click See All and you'll be able to then jump to the earliest entries.

For me, it was Multi-Photo, back in 2009: Multi-Photo solves an iPhone problem | TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog.

Thanks, Massie...:)...but I knew how to check to find out. I just didn't want to...(laughing)...I opted to try to guess from memory.

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
First paid app was probably whatsapp. I switched from a blackberry and my friends wanted to keep in touch with me. I bought it and still use it all the time.

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I just got my first iphone last year and I purchased angry birds (best iOS game ever IMHO) and nano studio at the same time. Both two of my most used apps.

Adnams

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Only had my 5 since November 2012 - will check later, but I'm pretty sure it was either Fantastical or Tweetbot

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I believe it was Zombieville USA for the 1st Gen iPod Touch. Still play it and it's sequel on my 4s and iPad Mini (every now and again).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox