Shoppylist - Shopping List

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Shoppylist - grocery shopping app + PROMO CODES

Thank you for your feedback. You can already rearrange items order by tapping the edit button, can't you?

sorry for the delayed response - yes I can edit & re-arrange items, but I see JustMeD has gone into great detail to explain what I was trying to lol. Everything he has pointed out in his post is exactly what I am experiencing & asking if your able to correct this.

As I see in a further post from you, that you're going to address this so that it does not revert after re-arranging the list is complete. Thank you !! Looking forward to this update👍

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

sorry for the delayed response - yes I can edit & re-arrange items, but I see JustMeD has gone into great detail to explain what I was trying to lol. Everything he has pointed out in his post is exactly what I am experiencing & asking if your able to correct this.

As I see in a further post from you, that you're going to address this so that it does not revert after re-arranging the list is complete. Thank you !! Looking forward to this update👍

(Laughing)....I got your back, Pink...:D...As for the developer, I like the quick responses and willingness to satisfy the customers. That's real customer service. :)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Shoppylist - grocery shopping app + PROMO CODES

I agree... this is a solid app... and aside from the edited list not saving, I’ve not found anything that I don’t like about it... just played with it a bit, still testing...

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

(Laughing)....I got your back, Pink...:D...As for the developer, I like the quick responses and willingness to satisfy the customers. That's real customer service. :)

😃👍 w00t !! Thanks D !! I also agree on the customer service comment you made as well😉

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I agree... this is a solid app... and aside from the edited list not saving, I?ve not found anything that I don?t like about it... just played with it a bit, still testing...

Same here, my friend...:)

contactsxl

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site

Because the new update has been submitted to Apple, I have some codes left, here are them for you:

K99694HLYTY4
RRHNYKX4W6KJ
APNNAK4HEH6J
TRLAXWKWAJE9
XEJKEJX7TKYN
MR3FJRX7NR47
AWKEFWAYXJFF
JTA6PPJJXNPR
TAP66TT4KK39
E9HEKF6JJTRY

Sales are very very low (~5 a day = ~0) so if you have any contact or advice to make it known by more people, i would love to hear that ;) Thank you anyway to test the app. Hope you're gonna like it!

see ya!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

One feature that I would LOVE to see, and would make the app incredible to use would be to add the functionality to scan a barcode on a product and have it added to your shopping list. It would be so handy to just scan the barcode on the package/bottle/jar as we are tossing out the empty package. I realize that it might take a bit of coding, and would have to include a look-up routine to find the item from just the code, but it would easily make this my "go to" app for shopping lists...

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

Hi all,

my new app Shoppylist has just been released!

here is the [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shoppylist/id602418681?at=10l3Vy]link to the App Store [/URL]

here is the app description:

Shoppylist includes a grocery items dictionnary (+260 entries, 14 categories) to create shopping lists faster. Words are suggested as you enter letters. New entered items are automatically stored in the dictionnary.

You can create multiple lists, duplicate them and share them by E-mail or Message.

FEATURES:

✔Easy and intuitive interface to make your shopping lists.
✔Word prompter: the app will automatically suggest items as you enter letters.
✔Built-in self-learning dictionary: new entered items are automatically stored in the dictionary.
✔Quick-select items from built-in dictionnary sorted by category, last entered items and alphabetically.
✔List is filtered by done/undone items.
✔Add notes to your items.
✔Create and Manage multiple shopping lists.
✔Share your shopping list by E-mail or Message.
✔Duplicate shopping lists.
✔Hold down any item to rename it.
✔Tap list name to rename it.
✔Full retina support for your iPhone or iPod touch.
✔Optimization for iPhone 5 screen size

here are 10 PROMO CODES FOR YOU:

FRP3LR6EXXF6
FH96Y79JXYP9
E4EPJAJM7JWX
4EK3P7JH6HPJ
FJPFJ44JWX7Y
E77E777WJ34N
P7XXMLJ67F9H
WKTJR9P6WT4F
X6FYP4JRK9MA
PHTRH9XNM7HR

Let me know what you think about it, this the very first version. Let us know which codes you have used.

This app looks awesome...I clicked the link and it says .99 Can you explain how I use one of the codes please? Thank you so much ;)

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site

Go to the bottom of the main store page and look for a button that says "Redeem Code."

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

This app looks awesome...I clicked the link and it says .99 Can you explain how I use one of the codes please? Thank you so much ;)

Go to iTunes on your computer... to iTunes Store. On the right side, there?s a list of Quick Link options... one of them should be Redeem. Click that, and sign into your iTunes store account... then paste or type the code into the box and if the code you picked has not already been used, it will start the download. If the code has been used already (by someone else), try a different code. Good luck.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-02-23 at 9.27.06 AM.PNG
    Screen Shot 2013-02-23 at 9.27.06 AM.PNG
    154 KB · Views: 35

iErica

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site

I used code JTA6PpJJXNPR. Thank you! I look forward to trying this app out as I having been looking for a good shopping app.

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

Ok got it...do I click the link first or redeem the code first? Sorry for the questions...first rodeo ;)

I hope I did it right...I clicked the redeem button and I typed in every single code but I guess I was too late they must have all been used or I did something wrong it said the code had already been redeemed...(thats what I get for being dumb)at least I know for next...thanks for the help everyone ;)

Last edited:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Ok got it...do I click the link first or redeem the code first? Sorry for the questions...first rodeo ;)

I hope I did it right...I clicked the redeem button and I typed in every single code but I guess I was too late they must have all been used or I did something wrong it said the code had already been redeemed...(thats what I get for being dumb)at least I know for next...thanks for the help everyone ;)

No problem with the questions. It’s how we all learn. :)

You did it correctly. The promo codes tend to go fast. One thing to try would be to PM the original poster and ask politely if he has a code to share with you. If not, you may need to purchase it. Or wait until he gets more codes to share.

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

Thank you...I actually scrolled up to thank everyone that helped me and saw that he added more codes so I wrote them down and viola...I got one...phew so I did it right...haha I'm so excited now...I know silly me...but I just learned something new today. I'm really trying to learn how to use my phone or utilize it the way its made to be used not just to play games on it so now I can make my grocery list yahooooo....Thank you so much :)

I used code TAP66TT4KK39 (almost forgot that)

Last edited:

contactsxl

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site

Thank you...I actually scrolled up to thank everyone that helped me and saw that he added more codes so I wrote them down and viola...I got one...phew so I did it right...haha I'm so excited now...I know silly me...but I just learned something new today. I'm really trying to learn how to use my phone or utilize it the way its made to be used not just to play games on it so now I can make my grocery list yahooooo....Thank you so much :)

I used code TAP66TT4KK39 (almost forgot that)

Great! Did you like it? :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice