Shoppylist - Shopping List

contactsxl

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

my new app Shoppylist has just been released!

here is the [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shoppylist/id602418681?at=10l3Vy]link to the App Store [/URL]

here is the app description:

Shoppylist includes a grocery items dictionnary (+260 entries, 14 categories) to create shopping lists faster. Words are suggested as you enter letters. New entered items are automatically stored in the dictionnary.

You can create multiple lists, duplicate them and share them by E-mail or Message.

FEATURES:

✔Easy and intuitive interface to make your shopping lists.
✔Word prompter: the app will automatically suggest items as you enter letters.
✔Built-in self-learning dictionary: new entered items are automatically stored in the dictionary.
✔Quick-select items from built-in dictionnary sorted by category, last entered items and alphabetically.
✔List is filtered by done/undone items.
✔Add notes to your items.
✔Create and Manage multiple shopping lists.
✔Share your shopping list by E-mail or Message.
✔Duplicate shopping lists.
✔Hold down any item to rename it.
✔Tap list name to rename it.
✔Full retina support for your iPhone or iPod touch.
✔Optimization for iPhone 5 screen size

here are 10 PROMO CODES FOR YOU:

FRP3LR6EXXF6
FH96Y79JXYP9
E4EPJAJM7JWX
4EK3P7JH6HPJ
FJPFJ44JWX7Y
E77E777WJ34N
P7XXMLJ67F9H
WKTJR9P6WT4F
X6FYP4JRK9MA
PHTRH9XNM7HR

Let me know what you think about it, this the very first version. Let us know which codes you have used.

Last edited:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Shoppylist - grocery shopping app + PROMO CODES

I used WKTJR9P6WT4F... thanks...

amazingly it took 3 tries and I am the first to reply.

C'mon, people, at least say "thanks" when you leech a free app.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Shoppylist - grocery shopping app + PROMO CODES

I'll give it a try.
E77E777WJ34N

contactsxl

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site

thanks, this is the very first version, any feedback will be appreciated!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

thanks, this is the very first version, any feedback will be appreciated!

Thus far, I like how simple it is to enter grocery items and I especially love how, after you've checked off an item, it's moved to bottom to keep your unchecked items a priority. As for the app's design, it's both beautiful and simplistic. Well done. :)

Last edited:

contactsxl

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site

Thus far, I like how simple it is to enter grocery items and I especially love how, after you've check off an item, it's moved to bottom to keep your unchecked items a priority. As for the app's design, it's both beautiful and simplistic. Well done. :)

Good! Thank you for your feedback! I hope now it will work and be known by more people, the most difficult part after dev :)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

:)thank you for the code. I used FRP3LR6EXXF6 !! Can't wait to try it out on my next shopping trip.

sam81

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site

Thanks so much. I used 4EK3P7JH6HPJ. The wife was looking for something like this just this weekend. Thanks again

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I used E4EPJAJM7JWX

Thank you very much. I will try it out and provide feedback.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Today was the first day I got to use it on a food shopping "field trip" (lol, my little humor there) Ok, so first off, I really like the UI overall & how easy it was to add items and quantities to each item with the : feature. I originally had my list set up as alphabetical order, but then changed it to "new to top" The only thing as of now that I don't like about the list is right before leaving, I put all of my items in "aisle" order to the store this way i just had to go through working my way top to bottom, closed out the app & left. Well, when i reached the store and opened up my shopping list, everything was re-arranged on me again.

So, a suggestion I have that I feel would help everyone, is an option to put our items in our own order according to the store aisles to make finding our added items on the list easier:) Is this possible to be done in a future update? That would be great !!

contactsxl

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site

Today was the first day I got to use it on a food shopping "field trip" (lol, my little humor there) Ok, so first off, I really like the UI overall & how easy it was to add items and quantities to each item with the : feature. I originally had my list set up as alphabetical order, but then changed it to "new to top" The only thing as of now that I don't like about the list is right before leaving, I put all of my items in "aisle" order to the store this way i just had to go through working my way top to bottom, closed out the app & left. Well, when i reached the store and opened up my shopping list, everything was re-arranged on me again.

So, a suggestion I have that I feel would help everyone, is an option to put our items in our own order according to the store aisles to make finding our added items on the list easier:) Is this possible to be done in a future update? That would be great !!

Thank you for your feedback. You can already rearrange items order by tapping the edit button, can't you?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Thank you for your feedback. You can already rearrange items order by tapping the edit button, can't you?

Yes, but Pink is correct. See my attached screenshots. In the first screenshot, the list begins with Apple Juice, Soft Drinks and Cereal. The second screenshot displays that I've rearranged the first three items to show Milk, Cereal and Eggs. The third screenshot shows that my edit was complete and the final screenshot shows that the list is back to the way it was prior to me editing it. Note: if I simply exit out the app, my edited order remains, but if I close the app and remove it from the recently used list, that is when it reverts back to a pre-edit status. I hope that made sense.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21361400879.866358.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21361400895.474607.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21361400908.472536.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21361400920.847047.jpg

contactsxl

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site

OK thank you I got it!

the list is not saved after editing it, i will fix it and submit a new update, thank you again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro