ContactsXL + Facebook Sync FREE for Holidays

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Free promo codes for ContactsXL for iPhone and iPad

It looks good and very easy to use and handy. Just a couple of questions
1) I already had my duplicated contacts linked together, is there a way to do that in this app?
2) Many of my contacts have pictures already (not from facebook) is there a way to import them or do I have to add them manually?

Those are my questions so far :)

Sent from my iP5 from a warm place using Tapatalk

contactsxl

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: Free promo codes for ContactsXL for iPhone and iPad

It looks good and very easy to use and handy. Just a couple of questions
1) I already had my duplicated contacts linked together, is there a way to do that in this app?
2) Many of my contacts have pictures already (not from facebook) is there a way to import them or do I have to add them manually?

Those are my questions so far :)

Sent from my iP5 from a warm place using Tapatalk

1) What do you want to do? If they are already linked, they will appear once in the app. You can only link contacts with the built-in contats app.
2) You want to import pictures from Facebook but only for some contacts, don't you? If so, you can do that by opening the Facebook page then choosing "syncing with Facebook". Make sure the "overwrite photo" is disabled. This way, only contacts without pictures will get one from Facebook. You can do it manually or automatically.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

After using this app for a few days now, I really like it !! I have it set to open right into my favorites for quicker access, being those contacts are the ones I use 99% of the time.
The birthday section is just buttah at this point being able to tap and chose a method to send your "happys" or edit, change the date etc.

Very nicely done app😃👍

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk!!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

One question I do have though. In the app there is an option to backup/restore but I have iCloud set up on my phone for my contacts.

So at this point, because I have iCloud for my contacts I don't need to take advantage of the backup feature you offer within your app, correct?

contactsxl

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site

One question I do have though. In the app there is an option to backup/restore but I have iCloud set up on my phone for my contacts.

So at this point, because I have iCloud for my contacts I don't need to take advantage of the backup feature you offer within your app, correct?

Yes and no. Because with my backup feature you can make backup files anytime. With iCloud, you will always have the last backup. With iCloud, you have to be online, not with my app. You can use backup files to restore one or multiple contacts. With icloud, all contacts will be replaced. Here are the differences. And you can export the backup by e-mail to restore it from another device without having to connect to iCloud.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Yes and no. Because with my backup feature you can make backup files anytime. With iCloud, you will always have the last backup. With iCloud, you have to be online, not with my app. You can use backup files to restore one or multiple contacts. With icloud, all contacts will be replaced. Here are the differences. And you can export the backup by e-mail to restore it from another device without having to connect to iCloud.

ok thank you !! I do an iCloud backup daily and that has been working well for me(plus I have contacts turned "on" in iCloud under the settings menu). I will keep this info in mind in regards to how the backup/restore works within your app in case I may ever need it one day;):)

contactsxl

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site

ok thank you !! I do an iCloud backup daily and that has been working well for me(plus I have contacts turned "on" in iCloud under the settings menu). I will keep this info in mind in regards to how the backup/restore works within your app in case I may ever need it one day;):)

OK, so do I

contactsxl

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site

Here is a video tutorial to backup contacts. But everything is quite simple with the app. If you have any question, let me know!

snoopdog69

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site

looks like a great app maybe next time you post more promo codes i love to test it out

contactsxl

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site

Hi all,

I have submitted a new update to Apple!

What's new in ContactsXL V6.9?

-Added anniversaries & other dates reminders
-Added the ability to choose multiple emails or phone numbers for each contact when sending group messages
-Added the ability to choose which fields to share when sending contact info by email
-Added the ability to display the name under favorites (first name or last name in the current version)
-Fixed issue with birthday year (2000 or 1970) when syncing with Facebook (when year of birth is not set)
-Fixed issue when sorting contacts by date of creation or modification
-Fixed issue when selecting via search bar in Group SMS and Goup Email pages
-New sidebar menu and main theme (final versions)
-Minor improvements

have a good day!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

My update showed up first thing this morning (or maybe sometime during the night). I updated, and I really like what you did with the favorites to be able to see more of the name. Prior to this update, ie. for "mom & dad" is was cut off at "mom & ..." but now the longer names I have are completely visible:D

Thank you for the update - I still use and enjoy this app everyday, and has stayed on my home screen for quick access:D

contactsxl

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site

You're welcome! I had to enlarge it! Plus, name can be displayed under favorites now.

contactsxl

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site

The new update hs been released a few days ago and I have new promo codes for you! Please tell us the code you used, thank you!

REYYHFHYTPY9
3KR7RE7N673P
9PEKXNJPE464
HT39TJFY6APF
7Y6MTFW433XN
9LL3J64TMX49
7EFEN9L9JKXN
P3YTW9WWNA4L
XRYA7TTPELMN
LX3P399NPWHP
JEFHN3LHN3JL
RTTNXEWLXNKJ
APXH7AYPHFL7
XL7EX7NHHKM3
KK4NNTLHAP4P

And let me know if you liked it. Because everytime I'm offering promo codes, only a few people tells the code used and give me his feedback. Thanks

nmburns

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Thank you for the codes, I used XL7EX7NHHKM3 and will try it out and let you know! :D

The new update hs been released a few days ago and I have new promo codes for you! Please tell us the code you used, thank you!

REYYHFHYTPY9
3KR7RE7N673P
9PEKXNJPE464
HT39TJFY6APF
7Y6MTFW433XN
9LL3J64TMX49
7EFEN9L9JKXN
P3YTW9WWNA4L
XRYA7TTPELMN
LX3P399NPWHP
JEFHN3LHN3JL
RTTNXEWLXNKJ
APXH7AYPHFL7
XL7EX7NHHKM3
KK4NNTLHAP4P

And let me know if you liked it. Because everytime I'm offering promo codes, only a few people tells the code used and give me his feedback. Thanks

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for the codes. I'll be trying it out in the next few days! I used the last one ending in HAP4P.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods