@mailbox by Orchestra

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Why on earth would you want this? You have to pump your email through them. You can download the app now, but until they're ready to hand out mailboxes...nada.

Why do you want to let them handle the email that you can already get directly on your phone?

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
tu7uma6u.jpg

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Why on earth would you want this? You have to pump your email through them. You can download the app now, but until they're ready to hand out mailboxes...nada.

Why do you want to let them handle the email that you can already get directly on your phone?

Cause Apple's native email solution really sucks. This app will bring everything together seamlessly, have push, and be fully gesture enabled. It's going to change email drastically.

This is one of those solutions that Apple may well buy in the near future to implement into iOS.

koup

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Will this be a Paid app or free? And why do we have to have a wait number

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Yes but like the info indicates...a staggered rollout like they're doing will prevent system crashes etc and people getting frustrated.

The bells and whistles offered are really smooth...I'm looking forward to it!

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1360284783.229924.jpg

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Will this be a Paid app or free? And why do we have to have a wait number

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Free for right now, they said a paid version down the road (although not sure what extras will be included with that!). And the reservations are to prevent system crashing from everyone trying to download at once...this way it's more of a controlled rollout, which really makes sense I think! 😉

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

Hi Alli, could you clarify your comment, I wasn't aware Mailbox was webmail if that's what you mean.
BTW I'm in line, see pic. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360285068.880154.jpg

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Hi Alli, could you clarify your comment, I wasn't aware Mailbox was webmail if that's what you mean.
BTW I'm in line, see pic.

It's not webmail. But your mail will have to go to their server. I don't want to either forward my mail to them so that they can forward it back to their app on my phone, or give them the passwords to all my email accounts.

I'd rather have email that was less pretty than less secure.

Last edited:

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
It's not webmail. But your mail will have to go to their server. I don't want to either forward my mail to them so that they can forward it back to their app on my phone, or gie them the passwords to all my email accounts.

Thanks for reply. That's defiantly something to consider, I'll be researching that for sure.

Rigs0512

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
It's not webmail. But your mail will have to go to their server. I don't want to either forward my mail to them so that they can forward it back to their app on my phone, or gie them the passwords to all my email accounts.

I couldn't agree more...

pibrew

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
This app looks nice. Personally, I think the way they are rolling this out is the way others will do it in the future. You get people moaning about it this way or moaning about it the other way when there are system crashes or glitches.

For the security aspect. Set up a VPN if your that afraid of snooping.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
It will probably be a week or so...mine has gone down about 10,000 in little less than 2 days...plus the other users can be finding any bugs and then it can get fixed before we get it. 👍

And Alli's comment about bungee jumping because we like new apps...apparently he missed what Productivity Addicts we are even though he is one too!! 😉

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner