Best apps for fitness and exercise?

anon(1458)

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I can't believe I forgot Endomondo Pro for tracking running/jogging. The voice coach and feedback is much better sounding than any other running app IMO

spcurtis81

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm using myfitnesspal to track my diet and exercise as it has a great database of food and exercise. I use endomondo pro to measure my exercise as it has step counters, can track walking and many other sports and the best bit of all is it links into myfitnesspal so you don't have to transfer workouts manually, they auto load across. Found all this very motivating and helps me stick to my targets. My sister in law works for the NHS in weight management and she has told me that these two apps are recommended by dietary physio therapists of all apps. Myfitnesspal is free and endomondo pro is ?2.99 although there is a free version. I'm not sure of the differences.

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I use runtastic roadbike pro as I've recently moved to a house on the beach, Central Coast NSW. My partner and i both invested in bikes to keep fit an get around as we both came from Sydney where owning a car is stupid. The app is really solid with so many options id have to write a 5 paragraph essay. Totally love this app. I even purchased a bike accessory case for my iPhone 5 so i can monitor speed and progress.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I just picked up this app called instant fitness and its a really great app. A lot of workouts with detailed demonstrations on how to do them.

Tapatalking

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I just picked up this app called instant fitness and its a really great app. A lot of workouts with detailed demonstrations on how to do them.

Tapatalking

Hey Rellskie,
How do you like this app still?! Looks like a good fit for an on the go workout...

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey Rellskie,
How do you like this app still?! Looks like a good fit for an on the go workout...

Hey seashell, i like it a lot. It has a lot of different exercises and even some Workouts for different areas like arms, abs etc. It's very detailed too so you will be able to learn new workouts easily.

Tapatalking

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Hey seashell, i like it a lot. It has a lot of different exercises and even some Workouts for different areas like arms, abs etc. It's very detailed too so you will be able to learn new workouts easily.

Tapatalking

Thanks Rellskie! One more question: does it keep track of workouts too? So you can check progress etc?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Rellskie! One more question: does it keep track of workouts too? So you can check progress etc?

Yes it keeps track of the preset workouts that come with it. But say if you wanted to add individual exercises to the built in calendar in the app you can't. Its kinda weird but It really doesn't bother me because I use another app called fitness fast that does allow you to keep track of your own exercises. If you are looking for a all in one app I also recommend fitness fast.

Tapatalking

annaharris

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
I am using Daily Workout Apps for Modern Fitness. It contains amazing features which helped us to track our Daily Workouts, Daily Ab Workout, Daily Workout, Daily Arm Workout, Daily Leg Workout, Daily Cardio Workout and Simply Yoga and get a basic, easy to follow 5, 7.5 or 10 minute workout.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Myfitnesspal and jefit pro are all I need. One to myfitnesspal for tracking diet and jefit pro for workouts. Perfect combo for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2