crossfire3636

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I have two twitter accounts linked on my phone. On some of my apps, i obviously have the opportunity to share progress or whatever. How do i pick and choose which twitter account information goes on/

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have two twitter accounts linked on my phone. On some of my apps, i obviously have the opportunity to share progress or whatever. How do i pick and choose which twitter account information goes on/

Tap on your Twitter name. You should see a dropdown menu giving you the option to choose which account to tweet from.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
what about the apps that don't have the option of a drop down menu? I would just TRY to contact the app developer

I suppose so, but all should allow you access to either account especially if the app is accessing your account via the integrated Twitter configuration. What specific apps aren't giving you access to both, if you don't mind me asking?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That's absolutely fine, namely Temple Run 2

I have the Temple Run 2 game and have never attempted to tweet from it. I didn't even know there was an option to do so. Could you direct me to that particular option so I can test it out?

crossfire3636

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the Temple Run 2 game and have never attempted to tweet from it. I didn't even know there was an option to do so. Could you direct me to that particular option so I can test it out?

I just tested it again, disregard, i answered figured it out. When you tap "share" after seeing the results, you have options. Thanks for your input

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods