Tapatalk 2 App

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
FYI: The Tapatalk Pro version 2.2.3 update is now available for download in the App Store for those of you who use the Tapatalk Pro app.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I'll give away the icons because they already did so on Twitter, I like the new icons

Version 1 - not Pro
yvy7yzuz.jpg

Version 2 - Pro
aqynadej.jpg

Synchronistically transposed

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
That's good news for now. I wish they'd go back to this icon for Tapatalk Free and bring back the colorful themes I paid for.

http://www.cricketusers.com/attachm...apatalk-2-0-beta-version-tapatalkforumapp.png

This post was made by Tiffany

I never did get those colorful themes in the old versions, though my personal favorite icons are the new ones, the others just clash with iOS 7. They've made some things easier to do with these builds, while blending the old look Tapatalk with the new. It's an interesting update.

Synchronistically transposed

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm actually used to the new icon because it is icon for their forum. I don't think it looks bad at all. It's just different from what we're used to, in my opinion.

I kinda like the new icon as well.....at least it's not ugly.. (IMO) SMILE

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Tapatalk Pro update no longer allows me to choose which size screenshot I can post and its automatically posting a very small screenshot. Is there a fix for this?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Tapatalk Pro update no longer allows me to choose which size screenshot I can post and its automatically posting a very small screenshot. Is there a fix for this?

I'm assuming you use Taptalk's image hosting service instead of uploading the photo as an attachment directly to iMore. Anyway, if I remember correctly, the thumbnail view is by design, and once the image is selected, it should display in its full size.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's small when you click on the image, but it saves as the full size.

This post was made by Tiffany

Okay, thank you. I opted not to use Tapatalk's hosting service in favor of posting pics directly to the forum as an attachment. It works for me...:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro