Tapatalk 2 App

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
This SUCKSSSSSS. I had to restore my device and it automatically updated my Tapatalk app. I hate this new layout. Despise that Stickies are at the top of threads in a sub forum. Hate that in the threads of sub forums I can't see how long ago the last post was if I have participated in the thread.

So, Tapatalk is deleted. Now to struggle through force closings in the iMore Forums app until iOS 7 comparable.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
This SUCKSSSSSS. I had to restore my device and it automatically updated my Tapatalk app. I hate this new layout. Despise that Stickies are at the top of threads in a sub forum. Hate that in the threads of sub forums I can't see how long ago the last post was if I have participated in the thread.

So, Tapatalk is deleted. Now to struggle through force closings in the iMore Forums app until iOS 7 comparable.

You don't have an older version in your iTunes library or your Trash folder? You could delete the new one and resync the old one.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This SUCKSSSSSS. I had to restore my device and it automatically updated my Tapatalk app.
Do you have a backed up version on iTunes that has not been updated?
I hate this new layout. Despise that Stickies are at the top of threads in a sub forum.
You can turn off stickies in the app's settings.
Hate that in the threads of sub forums I can't see how long ago the last post was if I have participated in the thread.
I'm not having a problem seeing the spent time in any forum or thread.

Force closings? Every now and then I'll reinstall the app to use for a day or two and don't experience any forces closings. Dude, what the heck! :)

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Tapatalk 2 has just been updated to a new "Pro" version. This comes on the heels of version 1 going free and getting the new UI.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Tapatalk 2 has just been updated to a new "Pro" version. This comes on the heels of version 1 going free and getting the new UI.

Thank you, sir. I appreciate the tip and have just finished downloading it. Thanks, again...;)

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I seem to have fallen behind in keeping you all informed of when changes are coming. Also, in the latest beta I can't access the iMore forums, I have to revert to T1 for iMore currently.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I seem to have fallen behind in keeping you all informed of when changes are coming. Also, in the latest beta I can't access the iMore forums, I have to revert to T1 for iMore currently.

Yeah, man, what's up with that? You're slipping...lol...As for reverting back to T1for now, you know it's only temporary...;)

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, man, what's up with that? You're slipping...lol...As for reverting back to T1for now, you know it's only temporary...;)

Yes it is, and it's just because I've been so busy with work, I've been working 50+ weeks for the past two months, started falling behind on Talk Mobile as well :/ but it's all good, I've made friends with an American Idol contestant staying at my hotel.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes it is, and it's just because I've been so busy with work, I've been working 50+ weeks for the past two months, started falling behind on Talk Mobile as well :/ but it's all good, I've made friends with an American Idol contestant staying at my hotel.

Shweeeet! Lucky you...;)....As for all the hours worked, I understand, and I hope you're grateful for those hours...:)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I like the app. I just wish you were able to change avatars for forums from within it.

You sure 'bout that? If you were to tap on your avatar from within the app, it should bring up your profile. In the bottom right corner of your avatar, there should be a tiny camera icon. If you tap on the tiny camera icon, it should bring up your cameral roll.

Last edited:

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
You sure 'bout that? If you were to tap on your avatar from within the app, it should bring up our profile. In the bootm right corner of your avatar, there should be a tiny camera icon. If you tap on the tiny camera icon, it should bring up your cameral roll.

Well, I'll be darned! It worked! Thanks for the help!!!!

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm using tapatalk 2 pro. They added this in the update. I like it. Pretty neat especially with the new welcome screen ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377060884.781309.jpg
I like that. They also added the ability to add a community from Facebook. I dig that. And they also changed the way the app looksImageUploadedByTapatalk1377060966.297222.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1377060992.914888.jpg

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2 pro

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73