Tapatalk 2 App

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Tapatalk2 2.1 update is out!

Some really nice improvements have been incorporated into this big update.

4ypa2yzy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
After waking up moments ago, I saw the update and installed it. Hopefully, the additional improvements will pan out. We'll see. 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

You seem a little skeptical? Have you been having problems with Tapatalk 2, D?

For me, it has been rock solid since I installed it.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You seem a little skeptical? Have you been having problems with Tapatalk 2, D?

For me, it has been rock solid since I installed it.

Oh no, all is well with the Tapatalk 2 app. I use it almost exclusively without any problems whatsoever. It was not my intent to be skeptical or anything in regard to it. Sorry about that.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Oh no, all is well with the Tapatalk 2 app. I use it almost exclusively without any problems whatsoever. It was not my intent to be skeptical or anything in regard to it. Sorry about that.

No worries, D. Glad to hear you're not having any problems with it. I think Tapatalk 2 has been more stable than the first one from what I've seen so far. Even after the update today it hasn't crashed once which is something the first one used to do all the time after an update.

Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend, D. :)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No worries, D. Glad to hear you're not having any problems with it. I think Tapatalk 2 has been more stable than the first one from what I've seen so far. Even after the update today it hasn't crashed once which is something the first one used to do all the time after an update.

Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend, D. :)

Quick question for you. Did they remove our ability to edit our signatures? Unless I'm missing something, I do not see an option for it via the app's settings menu.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Quick question for you. Did they remove our ability to edit our signatures? Unless I'm missing something, I do not see an option for it via the app's settings menu.

To edit your signature click on the 3 dots on the lower right side within a post, as seen here:

9egenuzu.jpg

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I still use Tapatalk 1 and it works fine for me and I was able to log into mobilenations as well :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Tapatalk 2 forum reading software now supports Wordpress, Dropbox image uploads

[h=1]Tapatalk 2 forum reading software now supports Wordpress, Dropbox image uploads, more[/h]
Well now Every bodies favorite app across all platforms seems to have stepped up a bit of an upgrade. Also from others I talk to from time to time, They have been wanting this new support so they finally got it. No telling how much it will get used given how popular Tapatalk 2 is anyway. There must have been a call for the addition of these 2 upgrades so, Let the upgrading begin....

Tapatalk 2 forum reading software now supports Wordpress, Dropbox image uploads, more | iMore.com

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Did you guys see that tapatalk (the original app) got a MAJOR upgrade and went completely free? Even the icon changed, looks similar to that of tapatalk 2.
I'm giving it a try now and so far so good :)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Did you guys see that tapatalk (the original app) got a MAJOR upgrade and went completely free? Even the icon changed, looks similar to that of tapatalk 2.
I'm giving it a try now and so far so good :)

Oh wow. You're right...Thank you. I'm downloading it right now and will test it out momentarily. Thank you again for the tip, linsiris....:)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't see a difference thus far. I mean, they look identical, and the only difference I see to this point is the version numbers as depicted in the attached screenshots. The first screenshot is taken from the Tapatalk 2 app that I already had installed.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21376693671.574867.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21376693681.622117.jpg

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I don't see a difference thus far. I mean, they look identical, and the only difference I see to this point is the version numbers as depicted in the attached screenshots. The first screenshot is taken from the Tapatalk 2 app that I already had installed.

View attachment 36602 View attachment 36603

Really? I don't have T2 so I can't compare. That's odd, maybe they'll also release a major update for T2 otherwise makes no sense.
I'm loving this update anyway 😁

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I've found this a little hard to navigate. And I can't figure out how to quote posts :'(

Click the little text bubble with the + sign on each message that you want to quote... then click the Reply With Quote button to actually create the response...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-08-16 at 5.24.13 PM.PNG
    Screen Shot 2013-08-16 at 5.24.13 PM.PNG
    20 KB · Views: 69

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've found this a little hard to navigate. And I can't figure out how to quote posts :'(

If you want to quote multiple posts via the Tapatalk 2 app, do the following:

1. Tap on the initial post you want to quote to highlight it.
2. Select the dark double quote icon at the bottom of the screen. (2nd icon from the left)
3. Select any other post you want to include.
4. Select the white double quote icon in the upper left corner of the screen.