Tapatalk 2 App

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Thank you very much for the heads-up as well as all the help you provide throughout the forum. It is appreciated. Take care...:)

Just so everyone is clear, I did not read this as Tapatalk 2 for $0.99. Tapatalk and Tapatalk 2 are 2 separate standalone apps. So don't get upset if Tapatalk 2 doesn't go on sale for $0.99. Just saying.

Blazin' tappity tap tap 2 you!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just so everyone is clear, I did not read this as Tapatalk 2 for $0.99. Tapatalk and Tapatalk 2 are 2 separate standalone apps. So don't get upset if Tapatalk 2 doesn't go on sale for $0.99. Just saying.

Blazin' tappity tap tap 2 you!

Good point and after re-reading the posted tweet, I agree with you. :)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I tweeted them hoping they would drop iPad HD version. Seems like its only the original one on sale. Oh well
I am assuming the iPad version is selling quite well for them, but I hope they drop the price on the iPad HD version, even if it's for a day, for the people who use. I'm usually on my iPhone (using either the iMore Forums app, Tapatalk or the Tapatalk 2 app) or on my MacBook. I rarely peruse the forums on my iPad, but when I do, I use the original Tapatalk app.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
So bummed out I miss the $.99 sale. I was watching the App Store and forums like a hawk when it launched. Thought it was going to be longer than a day 😪oh well bought it and I'm satisfied.

Sent from the collector home world.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So bummed out I miss the $.99 sale. I was watching the App Store and forums like a hawk when it launched. Thought it was going to be longer than a day oh well bought it and I'm satisfied.

Sent from the collector home world.

​That's how it is sometimes, my friend....:).....but hey, at least you're satisfied with your purchase...:D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods