Tapatalk 2 App

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When I look in one of the threads I subscribed to, posts are displayed by time with the most recent time being displayed first which also means its by date. Furthermore, the posts with a response has a blue dot in front of them and since I have it set in the settings to display the 'first unread' message, I am taken to the first unread message in that thread when I select it.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Actually I don't subscribe to them. It's the ones I have "participated" in.

Even those should be listed by time and the blue dot should still be visible in front of the posts that have replies that you haven't viewed yet. I don't think there's a way to only show the unread list of items in the 'participated' section of the app like you can, obviously, in the overall 'unread' section of the app.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Even those should be listed by time and the blue dot should still be visible in front of the posts that have replies that you haven't viewed yet. I don't think there's a way to only show the unread list of items in the 'participated' section of the app like you can, obviously, in the overall 'unread' section of the app.

Yeah some are in order and some randomly aren't. Who knows. Thanks for your help

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah some are in order and some randomly aren't. Who knows. Thanks for your help

I understand and I wish I knew the answer to why some posts are in order and some are not, but I don't. Anyway, take care phreddyl...:)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
FYI: For those of you using the Tapatalk 2 app, version 2.0.5 is now available in the App Store.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is this worth the $3.99 price tag? I'm still using the original.

That will depend on your likes and dislikes. As for me, the opinion that I posted HERE is still the same. Besides, there are some things I cannot do w/it that I can with the iMore forums app and Tapatalk v1 in regard to moderation.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
That will depend on your likes and dislikes. As for me, the opinion that I posted HERE is still the same. Besides, there are some things I cannot do w/it that I can with the iMore forums app and Tapatalk v1 in regard to moderation.

Thanks,D. I'll wait until the price drops. I have a strict policy on paying to much for apps. Cheap....yes,but it's how I roll. 😏

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Thanks,D. I'll wait until the price drops. I have a strict policy on paying to much for apps. Cheap....yes,but it's how I roll. 

They posted a tweet saying the 99 cent sale price was coming back for a few days. I would keep an eye out.
Edit: screencap

ygy3ymur.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro