Tapatalk 2 App

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
from what i heard the tapatalk HD is close to the 2 for the iphone- Part of me is curious and wants to download but dont want a tapatalk 2HD to come out...

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Is it worth $3.99 for the iPhone version and an additional $4.99 for the iPad version though.

I don't mind supporting developers but both versions would be $9.00 to surf a single forum (iMore :))

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is it worth $3.99 for the iPhone version and an additional $4.99 for the iPad version though.

I don't mind supporting developers but both versions would be $9.00 to surf a single forum (iMore :))

As I've stated earlier, I do not think the Tapatalk 2 app is worth it's selling price, but it is without a doubt an "excellent" app. I still stick to my opinion of it being priced at $2.99 tops, but that's my personal opinion. Having said that, if I had indeed forked over the $3.99 for the iPhone app, there is no way I would fork over an additional $4.99 for the iPad app, especially being that I'm almost always on my iPhone in comparison to my iPad. It would be smart for them to offer a $2.99 iPhone version, a $3.99 iPad version and a $5.99 tops OR a $4.99 combined version ONLY. Again, that is my opinion only and in no way am I suggesting that the price of those apps aren't worth it to even a majority of its users.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Finally went on and purchased tapatalk 2. So far so good. I'm really liking the new UI a lot. I have to get use to the new controls though.

Droidrage729

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I would also like to see all of the photos on a page in a forum load together for viewing . This separates them which is annoying having to keep exiting a posted photo and going to the next. Not major but would be nice . Loving the new app. Come on landscape mode.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I would also like to see all of the photos on a page in a forum load together for viewing . This separates them which is annoying having to keep exiting a posted photo and going to the next. Not major but would be nice . Loving the new app. Come on landscape mode.

For instance, if you view the iPhone 4S home screen thread, can you not just scroll up and down to view each photo throughout the thread as well as select one and then swipe left or right to view all associated photos? I apologize if I'm misunderstanding your post.

Droidrage729

May 31, 2012
Visit site
For instance, if you view the iPhone 4S home screen thread, can you not just scroll up and down to view each photo throughout the thread as well as select one and then swipe left or right to view all associated photos? I apologize if I'm misunderstanding your post.

Never mind I just looked a bit closer and it wasn't that the photos would not load together they weren't posted together in that particular post.