Tapatalk 2 App

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
They're still working on things, I know they are working on getting moderator features into it. Moderators can fully moderate in v1 but the features aren't in v2 yet, so I would expect to see colors coming too.

Hopefully, those of us who have purchased color schemes for the previous version of Tapatalk won't have to re-purchase them. Unlike purchasing the new app, already purchased color schemes should be a given, in my opinion.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Tapatalk 2 looks good in those screen shots but they are tripping with that 3.99$. I Barely wanted to spend 3$ on the first one lol.

Tapatalking

BenGillam

Dec 30, 2008
Visit site
Tapatalk 2 looks good in those screen shots but they are tripping with that 3.99$. I Barely wanted to spend 3$ on the first one lol.

Tapatalking

Seriously don't understand reactions to new apps and prices. Bet the last take out meal anyone got cost double that and they didn't get to enjoy it for many months/years. Ok it can be annoying but devs need to put food on the table, and they can't do that with lifetime free upgrades can they?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Seriously don't understand reactions to new apps and prices. Bet the last take out meal anyone got cost double that and they didn't get to enjoy it for many months/years. Ok it can be annoying but devs need to put food on the table, and they can't do that with lifetime free upgrades can they?

If you brought an item yesterday for long-term use and then found out that the latest version of that particular item was released for sale today, would you take advantage of the return policy to get the latest version or would you simply return to the store to also purchase the latest version? Of course there are other options just like there are in regard to Tapatalk. However, we all have expectations of the items we purchase. I don't expect food item to last longer than apps & electronic items, however, if I purchase a loaf of bread and found that it had already expired, I will not expect to return to the grocery store and buy a replacement. I expect to simply swap it out. No one is trying to take food out of anyone's mouth and devs deserve to be paid for their creations, however, consumers don't deserve to be screwed over either by devs or any other entity we do business with.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Well that's how you feel. I don't mind paying for the app. I just stated IMO "I"don't think it's worth 3.99. That's my opinion No one said anything about wanting a free upgrade. It's not like I haven't purchased the first tapatalk which i love.

Tapatalking

BenGillam

Dec 30, 2008
Visit site
Well that's how you feel. I don't mind paying for the app. I just stated IMO "I"don't think it's worth 3.99. That's my opinion No one said anything about wanting a free upgrade. It's not like I haven't purchased the first tapatalk which i love.

Tapatalking

My bad if I misunderstood sentiment of post, just come across a lot of people who complain about having to buy new major updates of apps lately, at the end of the day we all have a choice I guess the old app will still work but probably won't get updated

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
My bad if I misunderstood sentiment of post, just come across a lot of people who complain about having to buy new major updates of apps lately, at the end of the day we all have a choice I guess the old app will still work but probably won't get updated

No, they are not leaving it behind yet. They said they will still keep it up, but I'm sure the main focus will be to move everyone over to Tapatalk 2.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
The tapatalk HD for iPad is that more like tap1 or tap2? I didn't splurge for the HD when it came out since the 1 was universal.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

It's all good. 😎

Tapatalking

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative