I know this but that doesn't mean I will receive badges. Only banners and sounds.

Sent from my iPhone 4s, iOS 6.1.3
    If you're referring to badges on the Tapatalk homescreen icon then you're right. It does not display a badge there, but if you're referring to the badges within the app's menu then you should. For example, you should see a tiny badge for unread messages, messages, etc. like the one depicted in the attached screenshot.
    Tapatalk 2 App-imageuploadedbytapatalk1377442976.219591.jpg
    08-25-2013 11:03 AM
    If you're referring to badges on the Tapatalk homescreen icon then you're right. It does not display a badge there, but if you're referring to the badges within the app's menu then you should. For example, you should see a tiny badge for unread messages, messages, etc. like the one depicted in the attached screenshot.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377442976.219591.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	182.6 KB 
ID:	37021
    Yes i am reffering to this tiny badges within the app. I can only see them for "unread". They're not showing on messages or on a notifications. I need to refresh them manually.

08-25-2013 11:07 AM
    Yes i am reffering to this tiny badges within the app. I can only see them for "unread". They're not showing on messages or on a notifications. I need to refresh them manually.

Okay. Do me a favor and send me a test PM, please so I can see if mine still displays one for messages or not.
    08-25-2013 11:09 AM
    Okay. Do me a favor and send me a test PM, please so I can see if mine still displays one for messages or not.
    Done but i'm sure you're not getting them because i'm quoting your posts and you also shoud get this tiny badges under "notifications" within the app. If you can't see them the same goes to messages i think.

08-25-2013 11:11 AM
    Done

Below are the 3 screenshots I took of the notifications I received after receiving your PM

Tapatalk 2 App-imageuploadedbytapatalk1377443633.972750.jpg

When I opened the app, I received the following alert so I'm not sure that a badge would have been displayed.

Tapatalk 2 App-imageuploadedbytapatalk1377443699.223143.jpg

The final screenshot does not show a badge for messages. I wonder if the second alert cancels out that particular badge. Anyway, I'll do a little research on it and get back to you.

Tapatalk 2 App-imageuploadedbytapatalk1377443916.240162.jpg
    08-25-2013 11:18 AM
    Below are the 3 screenshots I took of the notifications I received after receiving your PM

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377443633.972750.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	124.0 KB 
ID:	37022

When I opened the app, I received the following alert so I'm not sure that a badge would have been displayed.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377443699.223143.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	264.1 KB 
ID:	37023

The final screenshot does not show a badge for messages. I wonder if the second alert cancels out that particular badge. Anyway, I'll do a little research on it and get back to you.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377443916.240162.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	223.6 KB 
ID:	37024
    Thanks for taking the time to make screenshots and post them. One more thing. Try to open the app to see your notifications but not from the lock screen and not using "slide to view". That's what i'm talking about , you will not see those tiny badges under notifications and messages. The only way to see them is to refresh manually.

08-25-2013 11:24 AM
    Thanks for taking the time to make screenshots and post them. One more thing. Try to open the app to see your notifications but not from the lock screen and not using "slide to view". That's what i'm talking about , you will not see those tiny badges under notifications and messages. The only way to see them is to refresh manually.

You're very welcome. When I open the app, I am immediately taken to the last post I was viewing. In this particular case, it was a post stuck in moderation awaiting approval. I then completely closed out the app as well as remove it from the recently used app list and then restarted the app. I am met with the following screen. After that, the screen that shows the tiny badge next to "unread" displays for maybe a second and then I immediately taken to the list of unread threads & posts.

Tapatalk 2 App-imageuploadedbytapatalk1377444983.497588.jpg
    Tapatalk 2 App-imageuploadedbytapatalk1377444994.663976.jpg
    08-25-2013 11:36 AM
    You're very welcome. When I open the app, I am immediately taken to the last post I was viewing. In this particular case, it was a post stuck in moderation awaiting approval. I then completely closed out the app as well as remove it from the recently used app list and then restarted the app. I am met with the following screen. After that, the screen that shows the tiny badge next to "unread" displays for maybe a second and then I immediately taken to the list of unread threads & posts.
    Tap iMore and tap notifications, you'll see your mentions there and notifications about me quoting your post. The only way to see tiny badges there is to refresh manually and not to clear them. You'll not see badges immediately after receiving notifications and that's why i asked to open the app from the home screen.

My point is: you can miss the banner notification and you can miss the sound. This way you don't know if you have some new notifications unless you decide to check them manually.

08-25-2013 11:50 AM
    I am aware of the notification thingy, and I do understand your point. For me, however, between modding and Ambassador stuff, I'm always on it and I get notifications all day everyday.......Anyway, I appreciate the conversation. Take care and enjoy the rest o your Sunday.
    creativeopinion likes this.
    08-25-2013 12:00 PM
    Sorry if this posted, I'm having a tough time searching for it, maybe because I'm using the app. But anyway. Does anyone know of a way when you open this up to make it stay in the iMore forum. I use it for this most of the time and every time I close it out and want to go back in it takes several clicks to get back into the forums.
    09-05-2013 10:53 PM
    Sorry if this posted, I'm having a tough time searching for it, maybe because I'm using the app. But anyway. Does anyone know of a way when you open this up to make it stay in the iMore forum. I use it for this most of the time and every time I close it out and want to go back in it takes several clicks to get back into the forums.
    I merged your thread with this existing Tapatalk 2 thread. The only way I could see this happening is if you remove the App from the multitasking bar. Otherwise it should be on the same page that you were on when you closed the App.
    09-05-2013 11:36 PM
    Nope I tried that for some reason every time I go back into it I'm at the main menu.
    09-06-2013 07:57 AM
    Nope I tried that for some reason every time I go back into it I'm at the main menu.
    In addition to what Irish Rose stated, go into the app's settings and select "Last Visited" under the "Tab Behavior" option and see if that helps. I'm using the Tapatalk Pro app which is the updated Tapatalk 2. If I do not remove the app from the recently used list, I am immediately taken to the "unread" section where I spend the bulk of my time.
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 09-06-2013 at 11:20 AM.
    09-06-2013 09:34 AM
    Same here I will try that. Also using pro version.
    09-06-2013 11:02 AM
    That did it. Last visited. Thanks everyone.
    09-06-2013 11:04 AM
    That did it. Last visited. Thanks everyone.
    You're very welcome......Have a great weekend.
    09-06-2013 11:21 AM
    Well then, expect changes T2. Good changes, brings more similarity between T1 and T2, but at least for me T2 looks and runs better. Plus it has more options of course. Be excited 2.2.2 will awesome.

Blazin' tappity tap tap 2 you!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-07-2013 11:27 AM
    Well then, expect changes T2. Good changes, brings more similarity between T1 and T2, but at least for me T2 looks and runs better. Plus it has more options of course. Be excited 2.2.2 will awesome.
    Sounds good. Can't wait to see what new features are coming our way next. Tapatalk Pro has been very stable for me since the last update.
    09-08-2013 05:25 AM
    Sounds good. Can't wait to see what new features are coming our way next. Tapatalk Pro has been very stable for me since the last update.
    For T2 I only see a couple notable features additions, I was more referring to there being more features in T2 vs T1. But they are slightly capitalizing on "classic."

Blazin' tappity tap tap 2 you!
    09-08-2013 07:52 PM
    Just got the final beta build for T2.

Blazin' Tap Tap Tappity To You
    09-15-2013 11:05 PM
    I'm really liking the new Tapatalk 2 App. I've been using since in downloaded it this morning. Unfortunately, it is currently only for the iPhone and just to be sure, I downloaded the iPhone version onto my iPad and quickly deleted it once I saw the tiny screen.......The app is worth the 99 it is selling for, in my opinion.
    I can not post pictures using Tapatalk it says set a username I type one in and push submit and nothing happens .. Am I missing something ?
    Edit
    I figured it out had to sign out and back in now all is good

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !
    09-16-2013 09:20 PM
    I can not post pictures using Tapatalk it says set a username I type one in and push submit and nothing happens .. Am I missing something ?
    Edit

When you select to reply, you should see at the bottom a camera icon, a photo icon, a Twitter icon and three dots. Select the three dots. Now select "Photo Sharing". If the checkmark is next to Tapatalk, change it to "Attachment".

Once you're done, select the photo icon, and then select the photo from your camera roll that you want to upload with your post. You may be asked to give Tapatalk access to your camera roll.
    09-16-2013 09:31 PM
    When you select to reply, you should see at the bottom a camera icon, a photo icon, a Twitter icon and three dots. Select the three dots. Now select "Photo Sharing". If the checkmark is next to Tapatalk, change it to "Attachment".

Once you're done, select the photo icon, and then select the photo from your camera roll that you want to upload with your post. You may be asked to give Tapatalk access to your camera roll.
    Ok got it thanks Tapatalk 2 App-imageuploadedbytapatalk1379381624.054742.jpg

09-16-2013 09:33 PM
    Ok got it thanks Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379381624.054742.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	37964

You're very welcome...
    09-16-2013 09:37 PM
    Edit

Well you figured something out I couldn't ha ha. Next release fixed it for me.

Blazin' Tap Tap Tappity To You
    09-17-2013 12:13 AM
423 ... 14151617