Same as iPad.
    Attachment 32773
    I was able to successfully logon to the mobilenations forum via the Tapatalk 2 app moments ago. I don't know when the issue was resolved, but all is good now. Five it a try if you haven't.
    07-09-2013 11:09 AM
    Tapatalk2 2.1 update is out!

Some really nice improvements have been incorporated into this big update.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2.
    CDG likes this.
    07-21-2013 06:39 AM
    Tapatalk2 2.1 update is out!

Some really nice improvements have been incorporated into this big update.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/21/4ypa2yzy.jpg

After waking up moments ago, I saw the update and installed it. Hopefully, the additional improvements will pan out. We'll see. 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    07-21-2013 09:02 AM
    After waking up moments ago, I saw the update and installed it. Hopefully, the additional improvements will pan out. We'll see. 😉

You seem a little skeptical? Have you been having problems with Tapatalk 2, D?

For me, it has been rock solid since I installed it.

07-21-2013 10:40 AM
    You seem a little skeptical? Have you been having problems with Tapatalk 2, D?

For me, it has been rock solid since I installed it.

Oh no, all is well with the Tapatalk 2 app. I use it almost exclusively without any problems whatsoever. It was not my intent to be skeptical or anything in regard to it. Sorry about that.

Eileen89 likes this.
    07-21-2013 11:55 AM
    Oh no, all is well with the Tapatalk 2 app. I use it almost exclusively without any problems whatsoever. It was not my intent to be skeptical or anything in regard to it. Sorry about that.

No worries, D. Glad to hear you're not having any problems with it. I think Tapatalk 2 has been more stable than the first one from what I've seen so far. Even after the update today it hasn't crashed once which is something the first one used to do all the time after an update.

Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend, D.

Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-21-2013 12:59 PM
    No worries, D. Glad to hear you're not having any problems with it. I think Tapatalk 2 has been more stable than the first one from what I've seen so far. Even after the update today it hasn't crashed once which is something the first one used to do all the time after an update.

Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend, D.

Quick question for you. Did they remove our ability to edit our signatures? Unless I'm missing something, I do not see an option for it via the app's settings menu.

07-21-2013 02:17 PM
    Quick question for you. Did they remove our ability to edit our signatures? Unless I'm missing something, I do not see an option for it via the app's settings menu.

To edit your signature click on the 3 dots on the lower right side within a post, as seen here:

Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-21-2013 02:39 PM
    Dang.......Thanks, Rose. I just flat out drew a blank...#smh
    Eileen89 likes this.
    07-21-2013 02:43 PM
    I still use Tapatalk 1 and it works fine for me and I was able to log into mobilenations as well

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !
    07-21-2013 03:14 PM
    Tapatalk 2 forum reading software now supports Wordpress, Dropbox image uploads, more

Well now Every bodies favorite app across all platforms seems to have stepped up a bit of an upgrade. Also from others I talk to from time to time, They have been wanting this new support so they finally got it. No telling how much it will get used given how popular Tapatalk 2 is anyway. There must have been a call for the addition of these 2 upgrades so, Let the upgrading begin....

Tapatalk 2 forum reading software now supports Wordpress, Dropbox image uploads, more | iMore.com
    07-22-2013 01:35 PM
    Did you guys see that tapatalk (the original app) got a MAJOR upgrade and went completely free? Even the icon changed, looks similar to that of tapatalk 2.
    I'm giving it a try now and so far so good
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-16-2013 06:44 PM
    Did you guys see that tapatalk (the original app) got a MAJOR upgrade and went completely free? Even the icon changed, looks similar to that of tapatalk 2.
    I'm giving it a try now and so far so good
    Oh wow. You're right...Thank you. I'm downloading it right now and will test it out momentarily. Thank you again for the tip, linsiris....
    linsiris likes this.
    08-16-2013 06:47 PM
    I don't see a difference thus far. I mean, they look identical, and the only difference I see to this point is the version numbers as depicted in the attached screenshots. The first screenshot is taken from the Tapatalk 2 app that I already had installed.

Tapatalk 2 App-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21376693671.574867.jpg Tapatalk 2 App-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21376693681.622117.jpg
    08-16-2013 06:54 PM
    I don't see a difference thus far. I mean, they look identical, and the only difference I see to this point is the version numbers as depicted in the attached screenshots. The first screenshot is taken from the Tapatalk 2 app that I already had installed.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21376693671.574867.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	110.3 KB 
ID:	36602 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21376693681.622117.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	110.2 KB 
ID:	36603
    Really? I don't have T2 so I can't compare. That's odd, maybe they'll also release a major update for T2 otherwise makes no sense.
    I'm loving this update anyway 😁
    08-16-2013 07:50 PM
    I've found this a little hard to navigate. And I can't figure out how to quote posts :'(
    08-16-2013 08:21 PM
    I've found this a little hard to navigate. And I can't figure out how to quote posts :'(
    To quote a post, do the following:

1. Tap on the post you want to quote
    2. Select the quote icon in the upper right corner of the screen
    08-16-2013 08:24 PM
    Click the little text bubble with the + sign on each message that you want to quote... then click the Reply With Quote button to actually create the response...
    Attached Thumbnails Tapatalk 2 App-screen-shot-2013-08-16-5.24.13-pm.png  
    08-16-2013 08:29 PM
    If you want to quote multiple posts via the Tapatalk 2 app, do the following:

1. Tap on the initial post you want to quote to highlight it.
    2. Select the dark double quote icon at the bottom of the screen. (2nd icon from the left)
    3. Select any other post you want to include.
    4. Select the white double quote icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
    08-16-2013 08:45 PM
    Loving the new update!😁👍
    08-16-2013 09:04 PM
    If you want to quote multiple posts via the Tapatalk 2 app, do the following:

1. Tap on the initial post you want to quote to highlight it.
    2. Select the dark double quote icon at the bottom of the screen. (2nd icon from the left)
    3. Select any other post you want to include.
    4. Select the white double quote icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
    Well I'm either blind or there's the first difference between the two apps. I tried what you just said for multiple quotes, but I see no "dark double quote" icon at the bottom of the screen, the second icon from the left for me is the "favorite" icon. The only workaround I see is to quote one and copy the other as with the old app

Can you please post a screenshot just to make sure? here's mine...

If indeed that's a difference it would be good for T1 users to post any difference they find so we learn our way around this update.
    Kale58 likes this.
    08-16-2013 09:21 PM
    Well I'm either blind or there's the first difference between the two apps. I tried what you just said for multiple quotes, but I see no "dark double quote" icon at the bottom of the screen, the second icon from the left for me is the "favorite" icon. The only workaround I see is to quote one and copy the other as with the old app

Can you please post a screenshot just to make sure? here's mine...http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/17/buje4esy.jpg

If indeed that's a difference it would be good for T1 users to post any difference they find so we learn our way around this update.
    You're not blind. As a T1 to T2 upgrader I'm seeing the same as you...
    linsiris likes this.
    08-16-2013 09:30 PM

Can you please post a screenshot just to make sure? here's mine...http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/17/buje4esy.jpg

(Laughing)...You're not blind, my friend. Before responding to your post, I re-installed the new Tapatalk app and although you can quote a post, you cannot multi-quote like you can with Tapatalk 2. That option appears to be missing at this time. I've attached a screenshot of the feature from the Tapatalk 2 app.

Tapatalk 2 App-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21376703101.475299.jpg
    08-16-2013 09:31 PM
    Kinda wish I would have waited like 2 weeks to buy version 2 lol I well maybe there will be a big update for version 2 like someone said. If not then it doesn't matter anyway cause I like version 2.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk 2
    08-16-2013 09:43 PM
    I'm not seeing those same options

Thanks everyone for the replies tho!
    08-16-2013 09:44 PM
423 ... 1112131415 ...