Omnifocus

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I was under the impression omnifocus 2 was just an update for the mac, from what i read they were not going to be updating the app at all, i have been anticipating it, please correct me if im wrong

Sofye

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
A good app to manage our tasks is very important and it can be very helpful. Omnifocus is a good tool but, personnaly, I found Beesy app whom I can manage and share my ToDo quickly, import PDF doc, follow up projects.. and is really cheaper (iPad To-Do directly from your notes - Beesy).
Omnifocus is interesting but it's better when you can have a good app more cheaper.

Sofye.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Sofye, Omnifocus does a lot that Beesy can't do. Please see my review here. Beesy is far more limited.

A good app to manage our tasks is very important and it can be very helpful. Omnifocus is a good tool but, personnaly, I found Beesy app whom I can manage and share my ToDo quickly, import PDF doc, follow up projects.. and is really cheaper (iPad To-Do directly from your notes - Beesy).
Omnifocus is interesting but it's better when you can have a good app more cheaper.

Sofye.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW