Google talk

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I have tried some but would like suggestions on a good app the notifies you and don't keep signing me out. One if the reason I like having the native app on android. I use it to talk to a friend in Europe and would be nice to have a app like the native one on android.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
The best I've ever used is BeeJive. You can get BeeJive for gtalk for free. PUSH works fine about 95% of the time. Been using BeeJive on iOS for 3 years now.

Wallace

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
I have tried BeeJive, didn't like it.

I prefer IM+ Pro. It's on my iPhone and iPad and works a treat. Push works fine. Been using it for ages. No problems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

reltm

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, you might be right, Hot. I seem to remember it working, but it's hard to know if you're not getting notifications unless you get feedback from your friends.

waitojasi

Banned
Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
You can get BeeJive for gtalk for free
1a3.jpg

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
from personal experience i can say that vtok is garbage and the beejive is quite good!
i have the complete 4.99 version so i cant speak to the beejive just for google, but the all in one 4.99 beejive app is fantastic

Good OL MC

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I've been through this one.

Depending on your tolerance for design some apps can be a big miss. IM+ comes to mind for me. Beejive wasn't bad but was a little cluttered. My problem with Beejive was how unreliable it was with delivering my messages. Worked really well sometimes and pretty crappy others. Believe I had a paid version, too.

A really good one to try is Verbs. I picked up the paid version for added perks and while it wasn't perfect but it was certainly reliable. It is also very clean and easy to use.

But the absolute BEST Talk app I've used is honestly Google+. So long as someone you're talking to has the app on their device it is almost flawless as messaging app. It does get a little annoying with handoffs between + and Talk proper, though. Plus you need to get people to adopt it. It is worth it if they do.

Finally, I can't speak to this one but a friend of mine speaks very highly of AIM.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods