Please help me install this bookmarklet (install links enclosed)

ealvin

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm having a terrible time installing the bookmarketlet for the Pocket (formerly ReadItLater) app in Safari.

I first tried to install from the app's website instructions but it wasn't clear to me. It had me download the bookmarklet file and apparently wants me to open it in an ftp program and it gives me several tfp options. I'm not sure which one to use. I'm stuck and I don't know where to go from here.

Here is the link to that article: Pocket | Installing the Pocket Bookmarklet on iPa...

Striking out with the Pocket site I found a website specializing in ios bookmarklets. They had a different method to install the bookmarklet which I believe I followed perfectly (numberous times!) to no avail, and I get an error message saying there is no Pocket account associated with the page I'm attempting to save for later reading. The error message asks me to make sure I'm signed into Pocket. I signed in (and even did the install anew), but I still get the same error message.

Here is the link to that site's instructions: Pocket Bookmarklet for iPad

I'm dying to get this app setup and would really appreciate any help you can give me.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods