Change Carrier Icon W/O Jailbreak

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
uhelios - Downloads - Downloads I found this via Flipboard and thought that I would share it with all of you. It is super easy to do and there are step by step directions on the site. It does only seem to work on VZW and ATT and on VZW it only seems to work on the iPhone 5. I have a 4s on ATT and it worked great for me. Hope you all enjoy it and have a great 2013.

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for moving this, I was not real sure where I should put it. Once again the best mods in the biz

smfa1965

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Cool. I'll try this at home this evening as I don't have a Mac at work. Do you post a few screen shots of what your device looks like after the change. Thx.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
In case anyone wants to know... from what I gather, here's how this works... it involves modifying a back-up file stored on your computer - as in the app delves into the recesses of the back-up file for carrier settings, replaces the stock carrier logo file(s) with custom ones - and you then restore your phone using that back-up.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
In case anyone wants to know... from what I gather, here's how this works... it involves modifying a back-up file stored on your computer - as in the app delves into the recesses of the back-up file for carrier settings, replaces the stock carrier logo file(s) with custom ones - and you then restore your phone using that back-up.

I haven't had any problems so far with anything. I've already made a few custom logos, like this one with my name. I think I made it too big as you can tell.

IWayne. Changed the logo to match my device names now. by ctt1wbw, on Flickr

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Yeah that is what I was guessing as well. I was shocked at how easy it was to do. Took all of like 30 seconds once I got the software installed

kevinocarro

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Yeah that is what I was guessing as well.
1a3.jpg

airjordanxx2

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Do this only work for people who have iMac? Because I got windows PC and saw this and subscribed myself just to be able to read and do what it says. If anybody can give me a hand please. Thank you

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Do this only work for people who have iMac? Because I got windows PC and saw this and subscribed myself just to be able to read and do what it says. If anybody can give me a hand please. Thank you
No there is now a program to do it on Windows. When I posted this at first it was only for mac, but now you can do it on windows. Apple, iPhone and iPad News | ModMyi - How to Change the Carrier Logo On Your iPhone - No Jailbreak Required! (Windows) That link will take you there. Credit to ctt1wbw for posting it. Hope that helps.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro