Best Remote Desktop app

gjoseph14

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi all. I'm trying to find a good Remote Desktop app for my Mini. I think Splashtop is great, but I prefer not to pay the subscription fee. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind paying for an app, I just don't use it often enough to warrant a monthly or yearly subscription fee.

Thanks...

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Teamviewer was the first one I tried. Wasn't crazy about it. I got CrazyRemote when it was on a special sale. Like it a lot. I also use Splashtop for use at school.

StevesBalls

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
If you just want a straight up RDP client, then try [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/remote-desktop-lite-rdp/id288362576?at=10l3Vy]Remote Desktop Lite[/URL]. It's rather nice.

BP41

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I use Jump. I've tried most of them and this one works very well for me. I also have LogMeIn. It's nice also but can take a little longer than I want to connect. Jump seems to be the fastest (when using LTE or 3G). It also has some nice gestures that make navigating that much easier.

julian2013

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Splashtop is the best remote app which I have been using for over 2 years.... fast simple...
I think the reason they charge subscription is because they are operating servers to relay SSL secure traffic over Internet... so that's costly.... developers need to make a living too....
It's simply the fastest, simplest, and reliable app.... they are always updating and improving the app! I fully support the developer!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR