Instgram for ipad Mini ?

Aimar_69

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello folks ..

Just got my Ipad Mini (LOVE IT BTW)
one thing that annoys me is the Instgram app !! it feels so fake when it stretched out i don't understand there is a perfectly fine one working on android tablets !
why isn't there one that works for ipads ?

is there any news of upcoming release ?
and what do you guys use for instgram client apps ?

anon(4110489)

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
There's a very good Instagram client app for the iPad called "Iris" $1.99 but the only disadvantage is that u cant upload photos through it! You can only view, like and comment on pics! But still It's clean and very useful! Give it a try!
Have a nice day!

jonathan2677

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I been using pa diagram for a while on my 4 now after the person on here suggested iris I paid the two bucks to get it and glad I did I like it better thanks

Sent from my iPad 4 using Tapatalk HD

Disturbed_Angel

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I think that the issue comes from how each OS works for the devs. On Android, it is my understanding that the resources scale rather than the dev having to create them for each screen size/resolution, vs on iOS, they are creating an entire new set of resources for each screen size. So it isn't that they have a "Tablet" version on Android its just the the app scales as needed for each device that it is installed on. As for when they will move to making iPad versions of it, the FAQ states "We are currently working on making the iPhone and Android experiences as solid as possible. Only then will we consider other platforms, but currently we have nothing to announce." Which happens to be the exact same thing that it said minus the word Android prior to the Android version coming out. They prob have their own time line that they have been following from day one, though my guess is that they will move to other OS's before moving to things like the iPad, esp when you consider that they are most likely thinking that it does work, if you really want to use it on the iPad, and if you just want to browse, you can use the web site.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, if you like a small 1" x 2" box.. Epic Fail if you ask me...

Enlarge it to full screen (click the 2x button in the lower right corner) and it’s usable. Clearly, it’s not designed for the iPad, but it does work... and it’s better than a sharp stick to the eye...

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Enlarge it to full screen (click the 2x button in the lower right corner) and it’s usable. Clearly, it’s not designed for the iPad, but it does work... and it’s better than a sharp stick to the eye...

Ha! Yeah I did try that and yes it works...but not like I'm used to.. But you are right...better than a pock in the eye with a sharp stick.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner