Christmas is coming! What should I do with my two naughty boys!

annie_887

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I had only one iPad, but I have two sons, the younger one is two and a half years old, grabbing iPad with his 5 years old brother everyday. Staying at home on holiday, seeing two fellows fighting all day long, really annoying! What about buying one more? iPand or Mini?
And what apps should I download for them? I downloaded 《Little Fox》、《Winter Forest》、《Good Night》, all good, and I noticed that《Winter Forest 2》has just come online. What else good apps for children age 2 to 5?

richard_rsp

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I am not a father, so take my advice with a grain of salt:
I would say grab another iPad similar to what you have (or at LEAST an iPad2). When I was growing up with my brother (also 3 years older), I always wanted exactly what he had. Buying a smaller ipad mini (while cooler in my opinion) could make them fight over who has which one. If they are the same, then they both have their own ipad to work on. The iPad2 should be plenty for kids of that age.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I am a father and with 1 iPad to share between my 4 year old son and 6 year old daughter I would recommend getting 2 iPads, if you can do such. You can go either with a mini or even the iPad 2 since they're still selling the 16GB for $399. As for games I recommend apps by Toca Boca. They're very educational and work exceptionally well for my daughter since she's developmentally delayed with autistic tendacies.

Hope this kinda helps. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711