New Instagram

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
The new Instagram camera looks super ugly! Makes me not even wanna use it! :/

Anyone else in the same boat? It looked so nice before the last update!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

9thWonder

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
yes, and now you can't upload landcape images which sucks as some of my photo don't look right as a square. Many are composed landscape all the time so it doesn't work in other dimensions.

That said even before used to take images in camera + and then add them from the library because i didn't like the instagram camera. But other then that i like the updates.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Nope most TOS with any application or company service are pretty much the same. Issue is most people don't ever read them unless it hits the news feed.. Then and only then are the red flags thrown up.

halojereme

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm more concerned about the new TOS than anything else.
12a3.jpg

9thWonder

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
It concerns me. I've no intention of granting them rights to my images other than to redisplay them on a screen in my profile. But also i worked in copyright licensing and I have a good understanding of just what rights they asked for originally. I got until January and then we'll see if they make alter their tos to not try and grab rights i'm not going to give them. Dropbox actually did the same last year, got the same flack and went back and changed their TOS to remove very similar language. But that was 4 days later and by then i'd deleted all my writings stored there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh