GTA Vice City icloud save issue

Bill McNeal

Apr 23, 2009
Visit site
So I got gta vice city, I have it on my iPhone 5 and iPad 2. I am trying to use the icloud save feature and it just isn't working. When I save a game to the icloud spot on my iPad, it does not show up on my iPhone. I checked my icloud settings and I have document sharing set to "on" and I can even see the gta vice city save game in my icloud documents. Any idea why it isn't coming down to the game on my device?

Thanks!

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
So I got gta vice city, I have it on my iPhone 5 and iPad 2. I am trying to use the icloud save feature and it just isn't working. When I save a game to the icloud spot on my iPad, it does not show up on my iPhone. I checked my icloud settings and I have document sharing set to "on" and I can even see the gta vice city save game in my icloud documents. Any idea why it isn't coming down to the game on my device?

Thanks!

How good GTA Vice City?

P.S: Pros and Cons please

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

W300

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same problem. I'm able to save a game to the cloud on my iPad, but my iPhone 5 says cloud not available. I've tried to check to see if my documents and data sharing on my iPhone is on, but it doesn't even appear as an option in iCloud. Is it listed in your iCloud?

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same problem. I'm able to save a game to the cloud on my iPad, but my iPhone 5 says cloud not available. I've tried to check to see if my documents and data sharing on my iPhone is on, but it doesn't even appear as an option in iCloud. Is it listed in your iCloud?

I doubt it's listed in my iCloud let me go check and I will give you an update.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods