iPad mini and pinterest pp

Atheana

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi folks,

Don't know if there are any Pinterest users here, or more importantly pinterest users who use the Pinterest app with their iPhone/iPad. I have the pinterest app and when I used it on my iPhone I had no problem. However I recently got the iPad mini and installed the pinterest app on it and the navigation bar which enables you to pin is not there. I've tried to contact the pinterest but they're not interested. When I use this same app on my iPhone, the navigation bar is there however on my iPad mini it is not. Without the navigation bar I am unable to pin photos on pinterest. Has anybody heard of this happening?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Wife has it and her mini has it and looks same as the phone .. I would try delete the app and reinstall

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Atheana

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Just tried reinstalling the app to see if that would make any difference, and it's still the same, no navigation bar. Is absolutely pointless contacting Pinterest because they don't respond. What they do is send you an email saying your issue has been resolved when they haven't even been in touch.

It's only the app because when I go to the site online, the repin tabs are there.

Last edited:

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Just tried reinstalling the app to see if that would make any difference, and it's still the same, no navigation bar. Is absolutely pointless contacting Pinterest because they don't respond. What they do is send you an email saying your issue has been resolved when they haven't even been in touch.

It's only the app because when I go to the site online, the repin tabs are there.

Can you post screen shots ?

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods