Puzzle and Dragons: An action pack puzzle quest.

GondarBH

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site

Puzzle and Dragons is a free to play online game with the mixture gameplay of Bejeweled and Pokemon, make more combos to produce more damage and start adding your friends to help you while dungeon run. Collect over 400+ monster to make a good monster line-up. [Looks like theres a ton of crap to collect!]
I haven't used my iPhone as a gaming device since phones usually used as a communication but I've noticed that my friends are playing this game. Since it was a free to play I give it a shot ^_^

Players begin by executing three, four, and five match combos facilitated by creature abilities (Such as change all fire orbs to water orbs, for instance) and will quickly discover that creating large combo chains will yield explosive results. Fire is weak to water, wood is weak to fire, and so on and so forth, making team formation an interesting task for each dungeon at hand.

Forbes
Puzzle and Dragons: A Winning Mobile Mix - Forbes

Oh I want to share my current max combo that I've made during special dungeon event.

photo.jpg

Last edited:

GondarBH

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Do you already play the game? I need to have more friends, can't survive One shall not pass [normal dungeon].
How to add friends here?

GondarBH

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Already added thank you.. You Tyrannos is really powerful lol. Now I can moved forward into the game do you know where I can find wiki of this game?