Quickoffice Pro HD question

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for a decent Office-like suite for my iPad and noticed today that Quickoffice Pro HD is on sale as part of the holiday app sale. Does anyone here use Quickoffice? If so, how do you like it? Also, if I edit a Word document that I saved in Dropbox and then save my edits to that document, will it open up in Microsoft Word with no problem?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am looking for a decent Office-like suite for my iPad and noticed today that Quickoffice Pro HD is on sale as part of the holiday app sale. Does anyone here use Quickoffice? If so, how do you like it? Also, if I edit a Word document that I saved in Dropbox and then save my edits to that document, will it open up in Microsoft Word with no problem?

I can only assume it will being that the app allows you to "Create, Open & Edit" Word documents, Excel spreadsheets & PowerPoint presentations.

Last edited:

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking as well. Some of these office apps claim to do things that they cannot deliver, but this one looks promising, so I might give Quickoffice a shot since it's on sale. It's not like $4.99 will send me to the poorhouse. :D

manutd7

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm a huge fan of QuickofficePro. It was very useful for my grad school classes. I loved the Google Drive and Dropbox integration. Yes, the edit you do on the iPad and iPhone through Quickofice will be saved to your cloud drive service and open in Office just fine; as long as you edit and save in the correct version Office. I picked up the iPhone version today because $.99 is just too good to pass up. Both are at a 90% discount of their and 99% of their competition. How can you go wrong in buying and trying??

Wolf Cookie

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
I have both docs2go and just recently bought quickoffice because of the holiday sale. One of the main reasons for buying quickoffice was to gain the ability to print documents. I never could figure out how to print from docs2go. The only problem so far is the inability to print a PDF file. Quickoffice will print any document except a PDF file.

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I picked up Quickoffice HD and love it so far. It's everything I need in terms of an office suite for the iPad. The comment feature syncs very nicely with Microsoft Word's comments, too. I'm considering getting the iPhone version but might just stick to the iPad, since I don't see myself creating too many office files on my phone.