App install times

Danzoman316

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Hello all. New iPhone user, former Gnex user. Is it normal for apps to take a full minute or more to install? Usually on android it takes about ten seconds. iPhone 5 6.0.1 . I'm not trolling I swear be nice lol :D

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hello all. New iPhone user, former Gnex user. Is it normal for apps to take a full minute or more to install? Usually on android it takes about ten seconds. iPhone 5 6.0.1 . I'm not trolling I swear be nice lol :D

It depends on the size of the app and your connection speed, but yes, some apps can take that long to install.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Danzoman316

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks I was concerned. It's downloading them as fast as I'm used to, it's just the install time seems slow. Oh we'll if that's how it is that's how it is.

anon(19047)

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I have noticed the same. Coming from an Android phone to the iphone 5 it does seem to take a bit but I have noticed that sometimes while installing an app it may freeze up or have double icons until I reboot the phone. Or it could be because I have seen the iPhone 4s commercials in which the apps download in a blink of an eye despite it being Verizon. :).

All in all I think the speeds have increased and it works seamlessly now. ie on par with my old android downloads.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77