I recently ditched my BB for the iphone 5. The only feature I miss is the ability to set an auto on/off function. With BB, you could schedule the device to shut down at a certain time each day (say, at night) and to power up automatically (say, in the morning). This one function saved a ton of battery each cycle. I know the iPhone is different in the full power off function, but is anyone aware of any app that will allow you to schedule auto on/off? Thanks for the help!
    11-15-2012 07:31 AM
    I recently ditched my BB for the iphone 5. The only feature I miss is the ability to set an auto on/off function. With BB, you could schedule the device to shut down at a certain time each day (say, at night) and to power up automatically (say, in the morning). This one function saved a ton of battery each cycle. I know the iPhone is different in the full power off function, but is anyone aware of any app that will allow you to schedule auto on/off? Thanks for the help!
    I was an android fan for phones and I had an iPod Touch for two years also I just got an iPhone 5 last month but I haven't seen those apps you said but I hope the others can help us out I'm looking for one as well

Sent from my iP5 using Tapatalk
    11-15-2012 07:33 AM
    Not that I know of. The closest you can get is the DND feature but then your phone is obviously still on.
    11-15-2012 08:26 AM
    Not that I know of. The closest you can get is the DND feature but then your phone is obviously still on.
    Are you mad at me?

Sent from my iP5 using Tapatalk
    11-15-2012 08:28 AM