Calendar Apps for iPhone 5

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I am looking an Calendar that has Holidays, the Calendar built-in App doesn't have it, can someone help me with an Calendar with holidays please..

dbudd27

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I know google calendar automatically puts holidays in the calendar for you and then you could use an app like calendars by readdle to fuse the stock calendar and the google calendar together. It's a pretty good calendar to use but it does cost $6.99 I think.

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I know google calendar automatically puts holidays in the calendar for you and then you could use an app like calendars by readdle to fuse the stock calendar and the google calendar together. It's a pretty good calendar to use but it does cost $6.99 I think.

Do you have the link?

Sent from my iP5 using Tapatalk

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I've moved this to the Apps and Games forum, where you will find several other threads discussing calendars. My favorite on the iPhone is still Calengoo, although I like Pocket Informant on my iPad. (I also have installed as alternates, Calendars, Calvetica, and Agenda.)

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Karen thank you for providing this information. I have been wondering how to get holidays on my calendar. This worked perfectly.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
if you use google calendar there are lots of shared calendars to search. I have my favorite sports teams calendars saved in there too. :) down in the bottom left of your google calendar (on the desktop) there's an arrow to browse interesting calendars. lots to choose from!

btw I will add support for Readdle's Calendars app. Have tried Week Calendar but Calendars is a lot more polished IMO.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
if you use google calendar there are lots of shared calendars to search. I have my favorite sports teams calendars saved in there too. :) down in the bottom left of your google calendar (on the desktop) there's an arrow to browse interesting calendars. lots to choose from!
This is what I use for my sport teams and US Holidays as well Robert. Sync with native calendars on iPhone and iPad.
Good Luck

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site

That's the one I use. Was hesitant to pay $7 but I do use the calendar a lot. I like the fact that it also integrates the Google To Do list which I use quite a bit.

RC28

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
USA Holidays Calendar 2011-2015 is a free holiday app that works great. It integrates with any calendar app you use,as far as I know.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
The Readdle app Calendars is not that great. You can't even set the icon badge to today's date. I've been sold on Pocket Informant for years.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77