Dropbox vs. Google Drive vs. Whatever?

dp-4

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Box for me , got a 50gb storage limit last year as I had a sony phone at the time and they were giving you a bigger account. I believe that you work for certain companies you can also get a 50gb limit

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I use Dropbox. When I signed up I did all the bonus requirements and invited people from my Facebook and built up 18gb for nothing. Plenty of room for me. I also signed up to box when it debuted and got the 50gb for life offer so I use both.

brunok8

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
For corporate use, Box is really good.

Particullary, I use Skydrive, although people try (in vain) to make me switch to DropBox.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
For corporate use, Box is really good.

Particullary, I use Skydrive, although people try (in vain) to make me switch to DropBox.

Dropbox or any other cloud service is not for everyone. If you're content with SkyDrive, that is all that matters. That is why having choices to choose from is such a good thing.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Speaking of Evernote, the upcoming version 5 looks good from the photos I've seen. I'll be glad when it is finally updated.

The newest version of Evernote has been released and I just finished updating. My first impressions of it are good. I like the new look and layout. I'll play with it throughout the day and see if I will continue liking it. I'm sure I will as long as I can easily jot my thoughts and other information down easily like I was able to with the previous versions.

IgorArefyev

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site
I wonder why there is no mention of SharePoint as an online file storing alternative. It does not impose file size restrictions and any user with access can upload and download files via a browser on phone, tab, laptop and desktop. Of course, SharePoint can do a lot of other things, but it works well for secure online file sharing too. You could get a free SharePoint for trying it out from cloudappsportal.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I wonder why there is no mention of SharePoint as an online file storing alternative. It does not impose file size restrictions and any user with access can upload and download files via a browser on phone, tab, laptop and desktop. Of course, SharePoint can do a lot of other things, but it works well for secure online file sharing too. You could get a free SharePoint for trying it out from cloudappsportal.

Maybe because this thread is 3 years old.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW