Best Twitter Client?

iCollin

Banned
Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
What do you think the best twitter client for the iPhone 5 is? I'm currently debating between twitter and tweetbot....

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It doesn't matter which iPhone version, Tweetbot is THE best Twitter client for a great deal of people. It is still my favorite although I float back and forth between it and the official Twitter app.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I personally like tweetings over all with tweetbot a close second

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
What do you think the best twitter client for the iPhone 5 is? I'm currently debating between twitter and tweetbot....

Been using Tweetbot for quite a while now. None better, IMHO. I have it on my iPhone, iPad and MBP. I just hate the fact that Twitter is screwing around with the 3rd party devs who helped in large part making them successful.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Been using Tweetbot for quite a while now. None better, IMHO. I have it on my iPhone, iPad and MBP. I just hate the fact that Twitter is screwing around with the 3rd party devs who helped in large part making them successful.

I know and it's ticking a lot of people off.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Question about Tweetbot:
Can I set it up to receive tweets from the people I follow in Notifications when my phone is in locked screen?
And I assume Badges will appear on the Icon. Right?
TIA

wylie73

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Had the premium version of Plume back when I was on Android a couple years ago. It was hands down the best for Android. Tweetbot is the BEST overall though, no question about it.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Since I am just more of a stalker rather than tweeter, hahahahaha...I actually now prefer using Twitter through Flipboard; it brings up full screen pic with tweet instead of a link and also very easy to read...thats my 2 cents! ;)

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I've used a couple twitter apps and the best one in terms of functionality is Tweetbot. I like having the official twitter client's integration in iOS but Tweetbot is a great alternative.

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
For a full-featured client, it's Tweetbot hands down! The official app is nice but too Spartan for me.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I just read several reviews about Tweetbot on the App Store and it looks like notification of tweets have stopped working.
How about you guys?e

This is important for me.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Tweetbot is the best and notifications work fine.

Are you running iOS 6 or later and the most current Tweetbot update?
It appears those complaining about lack of tweet notifications staring experiencing this after the most recent app update.
TIA

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods