They really are improving maps

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I've never had a problem with maps or turn by turn.
This probably could be credited to the fact that I've been using it in San Francisco, however.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Uh, yeah, it did. Google maps was a putrid pile of dog poo when it first launched. The big difference was that there wasn’t anything to compare it to in those days.

Compare the last version of Google maps on iOS to Google maps on Android, the iOS version has always been a putrid pile of dog poo :D

- - - Updated - - -

I've never had a problem with maps or turn by turn.
This probably could be credited to the fact that I've been using it in San Francisco, however.

I've used the Map app in SW Wisconsin Amish country, where you're just as likely to see a horse drawn buggy as another car and the Map app performs just fine - in fact comparable to my Garmin Nuvi765t.

jrh1194

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
I've been using Maps for several weeks now in the Charleston, SC area and it has worked very well. It will only get better with time. Anyone who is that unhappy with Apple can always switch to an Android phone.

mellimel2212

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Uh, yeah, it did. Google maps was a putrid pile of dog poo when it first launched. The big difference was that there wasn?t anything to compare it to in those days.

OK its funny out of the diff map apps I said u still see google lol. OK Google maps might have but what bout tom tom navigon or the plenty plenty others did they suck also....

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro