Good alarm clock?

ktez

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
I am looking for a good reliable alarm clock app. I would like to have a big snooze button and would like for it to go off even from in the background if the app isn't open. I would also like to be able to customize the length of the snooze. I don't care about playing music, just need something annoying to wake me up! I'm willing to pay for it if it works. Anybody have any suggestions? I've tried a couple free ones but they didn't go off in the morning.
Thanks!

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Unfortunately, none of the 3rd party apps display the clock at night if you use the new iOS6 feature - Do Not Disturb.
I used Alarm Clock HD until iOS6.
The DnD feature is more important to me than the clock displaying.

The DnD needs the phone to be in locked screen mode to work and the apps displaying the clock prevents the phone from going into lock screen mode.

I've sent an email to the developer but it's my understanding that it's because the developers don't have access to certain files to make this work

Good Luck

ktez

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks everybody, I found one called Alarmed that worked for a few days, but this morning when it went off there was no sound despite having it enabled in settings. I even turned off the do not disturb feature and no luck. I will keep trying different ones to see what works. I don't even need the display to be on at night, just need the alarm to go off with sound in the morning.

jaymark#IM

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Beautiful Clock Radio is the best I have found, You can wake to radio music or alarm sounds,. very reliable.
They have video demos on there sight and the app is very highly reviewed.
Beautiful Clock Radio
If you have any questions about the app they actually have support, I have never found this with any other app!

Jay

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner