App Review: Scribblenauts Remix by @WarnerBrosEnt

thebobsterblue

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO THE WRITER.
Im not the writer, so please give credit to them here --> The iOS Portal Its a good site

Yes, it's that time again. One of our readers suggested that we should give this game a review. My small team was very excited about reviewing i

App Title: Scribblenauts Remix

Developer: Warner Bros.

Price: $0.99

Public Rating: 3 1/2 Stars

Our Rating: 4 Stars

This review is for version 2.3 of the game.
Our Review: Scribblenauts Remix is a puzzle/word game, very fun and creative. It is well made, and reminds me very much of the Scribblenauts and Super Scribblenauts games on the popular handheld Nintendo DS. I lost my DS awhile ago, and personally was very excited when I saw it on the AppStore. Scribblenauts Remix definetly lives up to its name, and can be very challenging. The performance of the game is perfect, other than the few crashes that happen on some levels. There have been reports of crashes on different levels; for me, I found that different levels will crash rarely, but the level that we see crash more often is level 8-9. But otherwise the game is awesome, and a must buy for your iPhone, iPod, or iPad!

Pros: Great Gameplay, performance, and playability. Great game

Cons: Crashes too much

Last Detail: The game is great, but the crashes need to be fixed.

This game is compatible with iOS 4.0 or later. If you would like to buy this game please search for the game in the AppStore, or paste the link below into your safari mobile browser.

App Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/scribblenauts-remix/id444844790?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Thank you!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234