App Store Problem

Ultra50#WP

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone had problem with the App Store loading blank pages in featured app section and top apps section? All I get is blank pages but it does show apps for update. I've got a 4S on Verizon.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had any problems like that at all. Sorry. Have you tried logging out of the App Store and logging back in or rebooting your device?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I just had to update a couple of apps and was having a prob also. I was seeing the "date & time" setting thing saying it was wrong also, and it's not. I waited it out about 15mins and then it worked fine.

I'm also on a 4S Verizon, 5.0.1

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Well navI I would've though a Verizon thing also, mine literally was temporary only being buggy for about 15 mins and then seemed fine, but now I see an AT&T member seeing an issue too.

In fact just checked my app store again and it loaded just fine. So it must've been a temporary quirky thing

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Mine was messed up last night into today. Wound up at apple store and they had to do do a restore in dfu mode to get it to work.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
As of yesterday late afternoon Apple didnt know or at least said they didnt know- The "genius" that helped me said "oh you cant trust what you read on those forums" Then did a restore on my phone- hopefully before it reverts back they figure out the issue...

Ultra50#WP

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
My App Store problems seems to be correcting itself because the charts section works but the featured app section still loads a blank page. Search also does work. Hope this gets fixed soon.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I had a problem loading up the CVS update last night. It would tell me it was no longer available.
Worked this morning.
I'm on VZ.

Good Luck

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I had a problem loading up the CVS update last night. It would tel me it was no longer available.
Worked this morning.
I'm on VZ.

Good Luck

Same here. There was an update for my CVS app, but when I attempted to update, it stated that the app was no longer available. After about 4 tries, I deleted the app, rebooted my device and then reinstalled without a problem.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Same here. There was an update for my CVS app, but when I attempted to update, it stated that the app was no longer available. After about 4 tries, I deleted the app, rebooted my device and then reinstalled without a problem.

I also got the same error msg but then finally updated and now the app doesn't work properly v1.10. I'm so pissed now I can't use this app and after reading some of the reviews n the update I see other people have the issue of it not working properly now either!

I didn't do a reboot but I did delete the app for now until a fix comes out. Hopefully soon....

EDIT: ok I just reinstalled it, and it seems to be ok now. Perhaps last night with the app store being wonky it didn't load right. *crossing fingers that it works*

2BTs4Me

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problem, but got around it by searching for the app in the app store, and then updating it from there.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl